Cub Parts Online - Direct from Cub

/ Cub Parts Online - Direct from Cub #1  

wojnaroski

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota bx1870
Is everyone aware that the new Cub website has a feature where you can order Cub parts direct from Cub or your local dealer? Parts shipped direct to you. Features similar to the JD website.

FYI, Alan.

/ Cub Parts Online - Direct from Cub #2  
Yup. Not the most user friendly, but workable. Still scratching my head on this one, but the cost w/ shipping was 50-60% of the local dealer. I gave the dealer the P/N that I got of the CUB site and the prices were significantly higher. Go figure. Anyone else noted the same difference?

/ Cub Parts Online - Direct from Cub #3  
Duke4AZ, you're right what a ratchety site the Cub parts site is. I plugged in my oil filter, $18.77;air, $52.78; and hydraulic, $42.21, all for a 7234 Mitsu. model. The oil filter seemed to be about $6 more than I remember the dealer wanted of $12-13 last time I priced it. The Hydraulic price seemed fair, along with the air filter. I bought an air filter this spring when one of the dealers quoted in the $80-90 range. I then did some heavy research between I think the Donaldson Filter site and some others and came up with the identical filter that is made and used on several Kubotas. I paid $23.64 at Kubota. I figure if it was good enough for a Kubota engine it had to be ok for my 9 y.o. Cub. I posted some pictures of the two filters and price info when I bought it I think this spring.

/ Cub Parts Online - Direct from Cub #4  
wojnaroski said:
Is everyone aware that the new Cub website has a feature where you can order Cub parts direct from Cub or your local dealer? Parts shipped direct to you. Features similar to the JD website.

FYI, Alan.

Having used both parts sites, the JD and the Cub site, the JD site is more user friendly than the Cub. Cub still has a ways to go on their parts site...