Cub Cadet 7275

/ Cub Cadet 7275 #1  

Steelfan

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland TC21D
Hi, Could anyone tell me anything about the CC 7275 compact tractor. What Hp it is? Is it Hydro? What years it was made?? I'm looking at a nice used 7275 with 380 hrs, and a 72" MMM for $12,800. Does the price seem good??? Thanks

/ Cub Cadet 7275 #2  
1153170.jpg

Cub Cadet 7275 Tractor
$8,450.70
27 HP, 4wd, hydrostatic, turf tire
~~~~from the web~~~~

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Cub Cadet 7275
Thanks John, You've been very helpful. You also helped me before in the NH Forum. Still looking!!!

/ Cub Cadet 7275 #4  
The cub in this photo looks a little worn. Rusting out on the inner rims. Also no mention of hours and there are no implements ie mmm. $8450 seems to be a great deal nonetheless. However it may be on the low $ side for a reason.
Your deal for a 7275 for $12800 may be a little high. But considering the low hours and the 72" mmm I'd say around 12k is a good price. I've owned this model tractor since 1995 and have nothing but the highest praise for its perfomance, durability and power. Good luck with your deal

/ Cub Cadet 7275
Sorry either I messed up on price, or they lowered the price, but its at $11,800. Also I've included a picture. See what you think?

Attachments

• 40-98087-5641668.jpg
    40-98087-5641668.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 6,481
   / Cub Cadet 7275 #6  
Looks like its in great shape. Somebody sure took care of their investment. The mower looks like it has gotten some use but so what. The mower decks for cubs are manufactured by Woods. A well built unit considered by many to be the best mowers in the industry(I've never had a problem with mine). All in all looks/sounds like a good deal to me. You'll be very satisfied with your cub and look forward to many years of trouble free top notch performance.

/ Cub Cadet 7275 #7  
I have a 1999 Cub Cadet 7260 (26 horse, gear drive, 4wd. Basically the same as the 7275 except for the HST). It now has 340 hours on it. I've had two problems with mine - the PTO lever safety switch needed to be adjusted after I got the tractor, and my Titan R4 front tires needed to be replaced after 2 years because of severly checked and leaking sidewalls (replaced free of charge by my dealer). I use my tractor pretty hard. All 4 tires are loaded with antifreeze, I use it to grade and maintain my 1/4 mile driveway, it hauls 5 cords of firewood per year out of my woodlot, I have a C.C. backhoe that has seen nearly 150 hours of use, I have a chipper that gets used quite a bit, I use it to plow my driveway during the winter months, and I also use it to bushhog my Dad's 7 acre field twice a year. I have moved many tons of stone, rocks, gravel, and dirt with the FEL. My C.C. has given me flawless service. My dealer has 2 7275s units that he rents, one with a backhoe. They are both approaching 1000 hours. These units looked 'used', as one would expect from rental units, but he reports both of them have been pretty much problem free.

I have no experience mowing with one of these rigs, but I can tell you from personal experience that they are a tough unit. Be sure to get to know the dealer well enough to determine whether or not he is someone you wish to have a long term relationship with. Good luck

Corm

/ Cub Cadet 7275 #8  
Steelfan,

If you don't care about HST, I think you could get a new Deere 790 (30 HP) with a MMM, for about $1,000 more. You'd have a nice warranty, and if you are a poor boy like me you could finance it through Deere with minimal interest.

I'd definitely -not- be afraid of looking at new tractors. Muhammad’s book changed my view on that.

Buck

Buck

/ Cub Cadet 7275
Thanks all. I'm grateful for honest opinions. Yes I looked at the new JD 790. Its pretty much the tractor I'd like to have. Still unsure about Hydro for me. Thanks again.
Kent

/ Cub Cadet 7275 #10  
Steelfan, That price sounds high to me but if you have looked at used tractors you know what kind of price they can bring. I bought a '96 Cub, 7234, 23HP/4wd/FEL shift model and it was $12,500 new from a New Hampshire Dealer. I know mine has a smaller motor than the 27HP but I don't remember that much difference in the price of the two. Mine has been an excellent tractor and has been great for plowing my driveway, landscaping and moving firewood/trees around. I basically Ditto the comments of Corm about his Cub. I don't think you would be at all unhappy with its reliability or performance. I looked at all the colors, used and new, and this was the best deal I found. I do wish I had bought a Hydro but that is hindsight plus my wife was holding me back. Let us know how the deal goes.