Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    '04 Cub Cadet GT 3235

Default Re: 3 Point Hitch for 3000 series

Any pictures - even from the Cub site? I have kicked this around but need to see what it entails......

Silver Member

The best I can find is a parts blow up on the parts page. I cant find one single pic anywhere on this...

Silver Member

Ok, I think I am going to go ahead and drop the $$ on this. I think it will be pretty handy to be able to put a back blade or rock rack on the back.

Tom

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    '04 Cub Cadet GT 3235

When you do POST SOME PICS!!! I would love to add the functianlity this would give but need to see how it attaches, how the handles work...etc. I have the front quick hitch w/power angle and dozer blade and love it....

Silver Member

I got the front hitch and power angle as well and I love it as well......

Since you already have the Front Hitch with Power Angle, you will also need 759-3971 service kit for the fourth handle. You will have to cut a hole in the fender and drill some holes in the frame to mount it.

As far as what one looks like. This is a 190-365 hitch; yours will be a 190-207.

And this is what you can do with it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member

Peavs, how do you like it? Is it worth the $900, would you do it again? My dealer is not real keen on putting one on mine because of the mods to the fender and frame and the addition of the 4th valve. Do you use any other implemets on the back other than the tiller? Just curious before I drop that amount of $$.

Thanks
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by ttstraw
    Peavs, how do you like it? Is it worth the $900, would you do it again? My dealer is not real keen on putting one on mine because of the mods to the fender and frame and the addition of the 4th valve. Do you use any other implemets on the back other than the tiller? Just curious before I drop that amount of $$.

Thanks
    Tom
    Fortunatly, I found mine on eBay for alot less than MSRP. I also got the tiller (never used) for a whole lot less than MSRP off of eBay. I don't know if I would have bought both otherwise. It took almost a year (after I got the tiller) for a 3 point to pop-up (and then 3 became available in about three months). If the dealer is not going to install it, then I would try to knock the price down. I think that dealer cost is around $600 - $700 for the kit. Installation is no more difficult than the front hitch except for cutting the fender. Thats not too hard if you take your time and have a Dremel.

I would like to find a good (cheap, because I'm cheap) box blade and/or back scraper blade to play with, but have not found one yet.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    SC2400

There are parts diagrams on partstree.

Alan
    SC2400, FEL, 60" MMM, 5' box scraper, 4' rotary cutter, 5' rear scraper

Tractor
    Cub Cadet HDS 3185

Hey, sorry for bringing an oldie back to the top...

...but any of you have some good tips for someone looking to pick up the 365 3 point hitch kit?
    Not sure exactly how I'll tie in the 4th valve... probably need a custom line to go to the other side of frame...

any more good photos out there of this setup?
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12