3-Point Hitch 3 Point Hitch for 3000 series

/ 3 Point Hitch for 3000 series #1  

ttstraw

Silver Member
Anybody ever used one or seen one? Good, bad....well made, or junk? Thinking about picking one up for my 3200 but really cant find much on it on the net.

Tom

/ 3 Point Hitch for 3000 series #2  
ttstraw said:
Anybody ever used one or seen one? Good, bad....well made, or junk? Thinking about picking one up for my 3200 but really cant find much on it on the net.

Tom

They work well and Im pretty sure there is info burried in the Cub threads on them. Pricey yes, but they can handle a BOX blade 350- 400 lbs no problem.
Folks use it for the Hydrolic tiller and other things.
I have seen many of the setups ( I dont have the 3pt) but I have the quick hitch for the front. Overall its a well made design and solid....

/ 3 Point Hitch for 3000 series
Ive been digging on here and cant find anything but I will keep digging. I got the front hitch on mine with the dozer blade and the power angle and yes its a very well build piece. Guess one of my questions is since I got the 3 valves, one for the deck, one for the lift up front and one for the power angle how does the lift for the 3pt work? Does it tie into the quick connects that go up front, does it use the mower lift or is there another valve put on that controls the rear lift? The only pic I have been able to find is a parts blow up on the cub page for ordering parts.

Tom

/ 3 Point Hitch for 3000 series #4  
ttstraw said:
Guess one of my questions is since I got the 3 valves, one for the deck, one for the lift up front and one for the power angle how does the lift for the 3pt work? Does it tie into the quick connects that go up front, does it use the mower lift or is there another valve put on that controls the rear lift? The only pic I have been able to find is a parts blow up on the cub page for ordering parts.

Tom

There is another valve and hand lever added to what you have already - I will try and locate some of the old posts that describe this (possible pictures too)

Really, I got three now so where does the 4th go? Looking forward to anything you can find.

/ 3 Point Hitch for 3000 series #6  
ttstraw said:
Really, I got three now so where does the 4th go? Looking forward to anything you can find.

Next to your 3rd lever :) there is some cutting into the fender for the 4 lever - I think the kit provides the plastic surroundings

Im not finding the pictures anymore - they are dead links now....

Maybe someone with the 3pt can post a picture ? overall when the machine is fully loaded there are 4 levers. 2 for the front hitch (up/down and angle left/ right), 1 for mower up/down, and last one for 3pt up/down

Gotcha, a little body modification then. I have been looking for pics all day and I cant find anything. Any guess on a price for this set-up?

/ 3 Point Hitch for 3000 series #8  
Just a thought. If you already have the hydraulics for the front blade why not use them for the 3pt hitch. Since it is unlikely that you would be using the blade and 3pt hitch at the same time I am sure, given some re-routing of the hydraulic lines, the control used for the front blade would work for the 3pt hitch. Save you the trouble of installing another hydro control and cutting holes in your fender.

Wow, $899 at my dealer......he said he would give to me for $800.

Well, it does require a 4th valve for the rear lift. A hole must be cut into the fender to make it happen. Not sure if I am going to pull the trigger on this one.

Tom