Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tractor
    cub cadet yanmar sc2400 Kubota F2560

Default Re: cub cadet yanmar sc2400

talked to my dealer today
    He doesnt yet know all the particulars but the rep told him it will probably be released as a 2450 or something like that as a tbl he thought the mmm would still work
    not sure on the price and all the other waid the info is probably going to be available in another week or two

Silver Member
    Tractor
    SC2400

I am with you. My wife knew I was trading in the old tractor for the new one, but when she saw the FEL on the new one..... it was not a good scene.

Alan
    SC2400, FEL, 60" MMM, 5' box scraper, 4' rotary cutter, 5' rear scraper

Tractor

went to the dealer today and word is its going to be a tlb only type thing not sure yet on all of it but I figured the heck with it I have access to an old jd410 if i really want to and need to get it just have to trailer it 30 miles so I said the heck with it signed the paper paid my nickel down and have one on order
    soon to have under my post
    sc2400,fel,mmm,front mount snowblower,cab-heater,and a box blade
    (and a wife constantly saying do you really need to spend that much on it)
    got the works for a bit shy of $22,000.
    thats $3000. less than orange $3800 less than green and $3750 less than the red machines
    pics will follow
    sounds like delivery will be next friday
    we are a little busy here right now with a blizzard and some record setting floods all on the same day
    you should see how easy a d5 slides down a clay dike that has 7 inches of new really wet snow

Tractor
    Yanmar LX4900//Cub 7532//Cub Yanmar SC2400

Gordyy;

Whatt?! No front angle blade?? Congrats on the purchase, sounds like a very nice package for a very nice price.
    Ditto on the wife thing....I just snuck all my toys back into the garage so her truck is parked outside again....till next winter.....
    looking forward to some pics. Enjoy!

Tractor

Talking Re: cub cadet yanmar sc2400

Quote Originally Posted by scoutcub View Post
    Gordyy;

Whatt?! No front angle blade?? Congrats on the purchase, sounds like a very nice package for a very nice price.
    Ditto on the wife thing....I just snuck all my toys back into the garage so her truck is parked outside again....till next winter.....
    looking forward to some pics. Enjoy!

No the blade just dont cut it without a blower around here heck a blade of grass can cause a snow drift around here
    and piles cause higher drifts
    and this year most building and properties that push and pile spent more to haul it out than they did to move it off the drive and parking areas
    wish I had done it last week **** got another 9 inches last night and today
    the lil 1620 is fading fast this year haha

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Cub Lawn Tractor

Heard from my local dealer that the TLB SC2400 is due out later summer early fall.

KC
    Getting Close to a purchase

Tractor

well I done paid my nickel now I gots to take my chances
    it be mine lol
    have to go do some sandbagging today and tommorow but hope to have a few pics to post soon

life is good

Tractor
    Yanmar SC2400

It's an old thread, but I have some recent experience that may be of interest. I've had my SC2400 for about a year now. I got it used and in fairly worn condition. I replaced the fender, seat, knobs and all decals. My three attachments so far are a 48" box blade, the 60" front blade and a Rankin model 200 post hole auger, for which I also fabricated a nice heavy duty lift hook. We have a very hilly 2.5 acres (soon to be 9.5) and the property lines are on some steep slopes, one of which is side hill. I used the tractor to build a perimeter trail and am well along in building a post and rail fence. The combination of the front blade and the box blade makes it into quite the little road building machine.patience and caution is necessary, but it gets the job done even on the steep slopes and side hilling. Some hand shovelling is required because the front blade does not have a side to side tilt control. But, sidehiling in a gully that also slopes up hill is well within this machine's capabilities. My wife occasionaly jokes that I like the tractor more than her - not true, but I do like that machine.

Tractor
    bcs 735 sc 2400 cub cadet/with loader

I bought mine new the first year they came out and I love it. The air cleaner bracket cracked and the dealer gave me a beefier one to replace it with and the seat cracked which the dealer replaced free of charge also. The front tires leaked down so I put slime in them and have not had anymore problems. Otherwise no problems of any kind. Easy to maintenance and dependable as can be. It is the one thing in my garage that I will never sell. I prefer using it over my plow truck to clear the driveway and I live in the snow belt. A blade on the front would work better than the bucket for moving snow but it isn't all that bad, plus with the bucket I can put the snow over the horse pasture fence to get it out of the driveway turn around when it starts getting a little to tight.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234