In our mid 60's January weather I decided to do a bit of maintenance. I was checking my brake spring, it doesn't pop up the way it should. I cleaned out some grass and dirt from the spring area. While on my back I reached as many areas up in the frame as I could, around the steering box, hydro, rear end. I was amazed at how much accumulated junk was up there, the more I reached the more I got. I used a blower afterwards to get more of the stuff I loosened up out. After all that I probably need a new brake spring, it still doesn't move up by itself.
CC 1864 w/48" GT deck, CC 2084 w/54" deck, CC 3204 w/48" GT deck