Kubota Quick Coupler

/ Kubota Quick Coupler #1  

ronjhall

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota 2910 HST
I have 3 attachments for my FEL. It wasn't hard to change them. But lining up the dump cylinders could be a chore at times. Talked to my dealer. He showed me a Quick Coupler that only requires a pin on each side of FEL to be removed to take Loader Bucket off and put Snow Blade or Loader Forks on.
I had to modify the loader pin brackets on the Snow Blade to make it fit the Quick Coupler.
I can now change between FEL attachments in about 5 minutes. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
If I could change 3PH attachments that quick I would have it made. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif
Coupler will only work on <font color=orange>Kubota</font color=orange> attachments. All other attachments will need to be modified to fit the coupler, similar to my Curtis Snow Blade.
I have attached some pictures of Coupler being used on my <font color=orange>Kubota</font color=orange> 2910.

/ Kubota Quick Coupler #2  
Ronjhall,

How expensive is the quick coupler? Thanks

Andy

/ Kubota Quick Coupler #4  
That looks very similar to a Deere coupler....I think....from what I've seen. Not that that particular coupler won't work well I was wondering why you didn't go w/ a "skid steer" style coupler,it would seem to me that a skid steer coupler would open up a lot more possibilities to you and you wouldn't have to buy "Kubota" attachments which are likely more expensive than aftermarket attachments.....I guess it all depends on what you use the machine for ,anyway it looks good!

/ Kubota Quick Coupler
Andy
List price is $289.00. Must be the <font color=orange>Orange</font color=orange> paint that makes it cost that much. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
Part # is BL1767

/ Kubota Quick Coupler
Tags
I have never seen a <font color=green>JD</font color=green> Quick Hitch for FEL attachments. Do you have any pictures or web site to view one?

/ Kubota Quick Coupler #7  
you can get a 3pt quick attach..check out northern tools and equiptment http//www.northerntool.com

/ Kubota Quick Coupler #8  
He probably didn't go with the skid steer type Quick Tach system because he already owned the Kubota bucket, forks, and had already modified his blade to work with his Kubota pins. This system gets attached to the loader and then hooks up to the Kubota attachments.

I went with the skid steer Quick Tach system on my NH TC33D right from the start. I ordered the NH HD Bucket with the Quick Tach brackets and I got a HD set of 48" Quick Tach pallet forks from ATI.

Spence

/ Kubota Quick Coupler #9  
ATI corp. 325 West Main St., New Holland, PA 17557 1-800-342-0905, makes a "TACH-ALL" quick attach for FEL. You can then use almost any skid steer attachment on your tractor. I have a Kubota 4610 with FEL and a "TACH-ALL" and can switch from bucket to forks in approx. 60 seconds. This is my second tractor with this setup and will never go back to a regular loader setup. Keep pushing dirt, it keeps you young, but be safe. Nuff said!

/ Kubota Quick Coupler #10  
I'd recommend going with an aftermarket coupler rather than the Kubota unit. The Kubota coupler is lightweight which is both an advantage and disadvantage. While it'll do the job, Kubota only uses one cross member, a solid round bar between the two ends.

If the welder has a bad day you'll get one like I did that has one opening about 1/8" out of alignment which means you'll need a hammer to drive the pin into and out of one side rather than inserting and removing it easily by hand.

Some Kubota dealers carry another brand which is a heavier better made unit.