Other projects

/ Other projects #1  

Bigboyskioti

Silver Member
The Receiever on the bucket was one of the best ideas that came from this site. I had the plate and the tube cost me 5 bucks. I have picked up my 18' trailer to the point that all 4 tires were off the ground, pretty happy with that.
One idea was to make a FEL mounted boom pole. I made the first section out of 2x2 3/16 wall tubing. Then while standing admiring my handy work I saw a smaller piece of tubing and thought extendable boom.... I think it's 1.75X1.75 3/16 wall. It fit right in and all I do is run a pin throughthe whole thing. Worked real well this past weekend holding my sons motor in the car. Ya just can't let it sit there though ask me how I know....

Picasa Web Albums - Mitch - Tractor DIY

/ Other projects #2  
Ding dong dang...album won't open. :(

/ Other projects
Anybody else having this problem? I can open it from here but might be because I own the pictures

/ Other projects #4  
No problem here...looks good:)

/ Other projects #5  
I need to mount some lights on my old tractor but it will have to be under the ROPS. I would tear them off with as many tree limbs as are around here.( I noticed how yours were mounted in your album.)
David from jax

/ Other projects
I bolted mine on the underside first, the funny thing was they warmed the back of my head real well. That's why I tacked them on top.

/ Other projects #7  
The mods you have made to your bucket look really handy. Once my stuff gets a little more age, well no truthfully, when my welding skills improve, I will have to make some to mine as well. Thanks for sharing.

/ Other projects #8  
Didn't open for me!

JW5875

/ Other projects #9  
Opened ok for me. Good ideas for sure! And, any weld that holds is a good weld!

/ Other projects #10  
Me too. Maybe there was a lot of traffic on that site before? Nice work on your stuff. Will that receiver also take a ball hitch to move trailers and such?