Default air ride seat

any comments on air ride seat on J.D. 4520 ? we are about to pay big bucks and want only the necessities, however husband wants all the bells and whistles.. using tractor for deer food plots, some clearing of thisle and broom weeds and cutting grass around ceders and mesquite. any advice will be a help.. thanks,

Tractor
    John Deere

Default Re: air ride seat

If you are going to be in the seat 8 hours a day...5 or 6 days a week...yes...otherwise...I'd rough it and save the money for some other attachment you'll need...

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Deere 2520

I bushhog 5 acres about every three weeks. I did not have the air seat on my last tractor (it was not offered) but It was the first option I got on my new tractor. If your cutting much or anything else where you will be on the tractor for hours, you will like it. JC
    JD 3320 LX5, KK rake and off brand box and rear blade. Millonzi grapple. Deere X495 for grass cutting.
    01 Ram 4x4 2500 CTD and 22' 12k trailer. Want a tiller and dump trailer.

Tractor
    still shopping

All of those bumps, jostles and jolts add up over time. Once your back starts hurting, it pretty much keeps hurting. I'd go for the air ride seat.