Tractor
    JD 4310

Default Loader attachment

I found this on another site, and I thought maybe someone would find it useful. I thought it was a cool idea.

Machine Builders Network

Tractor
    Kubota BX2200, Bobcat X325

Default Re: Loader attachment

Now, that there is the ticket for LA211 loaders or others with single cylinder dumps. I get a kick out of these guys that "played around with some steel yesterday" and post pictures that look like something that came off a factory assembly line. Wish I had the toys to build something that nice that fast. It is still doable with basic metal working stuff.

Tractor
    Kubota BX 24

Default Re: Loader attachment

Quote Originally Posted by TobyH
    Now, that there is the ticket for LA211 loaders or others with single cylinder dumps. I get a kick out of these guys that "played around with some steel yesterday" and post pictures that look like something that came off a factory assembly line. Wish I had the toys to build something that nice that fast. It is still doable with basic metal working stuff.
    There is a thread going on over in the build it yourself forum about building a QA for the Bx series, LA210, LA211, LA240 ect
    Matt

BX 24
    LA240 FEL, BT601 Backhoe, 54'' MMM, Patu DC 40 Chipper, 5ft LandScape Rake, FEL Snow Plow, ATI FEL Quick Attach, TracVac with QA mower boot, WorkSaver Post Hole Digger, 50$ 4ft Grader Blade