I learned two things today

/ I learned two things today #1  

barneyrb

Silver Member
1) Building a cage to keep limbs off of me when running the bush hog is time consuming and I am fast approaching old fart status. (Very tired)

2) When spraying flat black on the said cage if overspray gets on the 18 year old daughters new car.....she will scream!!!!

/ I learned two things today #2  
It's not a good day that you don't learn something, so I guess you had a double good day.:D

/ I learned two things today #3  
I guess your going to have to buy a couple extra cans of flat black to finish doing the whole car???
David from jax

/ I learned two things today #4  
Did you buy the car? If you did tell her to get over it.

Solo

/ I learned two things today #5  
At least you kept it in the family. Years ago someone knocked at the door while we were eating supper. Earlier I had finished spray painting the front of our two story house. The neighbor was polite enough but he still didn't appreciate the forest green specks decorating his silver car.

Fortunately a can of bug and tar remover did the trick.

/ I learned two things today #6  
I was painting a boat once . The guy on the big boat next berth came over and pointed to a spec of blue the size of a pinhead . Asked me what I though I was doing. This made my day. I said I am painting green what do you think you are doing?.

/ I learned two things today #7  
Yep, tar & bug remover should remove the over-spray easily. If it doesn't, a good cleaner wax will. A "clay bar" treatment before waxing would give that paint a new car shine, too!