Speed Control for a JD 4105. Is it possible?

/ Speed Control for a JD 4105. Is it possible? #1  

rjblum

Tractor
Yanmar 2310 2wd w koyker 120 loader, Satoh (mitsubishi) Bull 630D 4WD
I've read a few posts about customization for the 4x20 series tractors. I' presently evaluating a 4105, a 3720, and a 4320. Budget is a big concern for me and the 4105 is really all the tractor I would need. Problem is, you cannot get any sort of speed/cruise control on the thing. This is amazing to me since even my lowly L130 has a cruise control. Does anyone know if the 4105 can be reprogrammed to use or add speed control? Deere says no, but I have a hard time believing it can't be done. I'm thinking it's just a marketing decision to force buyers into more tractor.

Thanks!
Bob

/ Speed Control for a JD 4105. Is it possible? #2  
I was told that you couldn't put an electronic cruise on a JD 2210. Very minimal effort to put it on 2210. I've been using it for 2 years.

/ Speed Control for a JD 4105. Is it possible? #3  
I've read a few posts about customization for the 4x20 series tractors. I' presently evaluating a 4105, a 3720, and a 4320. Budget is a big concern for me and the 4105 is really all the tractor I would need. Problem is, you cannot get any sort of speed/cruise control on the thing. This is amazing to me since even my lowly L130 has a cruise control. Does anyone know if the 4105 can be reprogrammed to use or add speed control? Deere says no, but I have a hard time believing it can't be done. I'm thinking it's just a marketing decision to force buyers into more tractor.

Thanks!
Bob

Wasn't this very question discussed at length in another thread already? Think you'll get different answer's in this thread?:confused:

/ Speed Control for a JD 4105. Is it possible? #4  
GarBear said:
I was told that you couldn't put an electronic cruise on a JD 2210. Very minimal effort to put it on 2210. I've been using it for 2 years.

Welcome to TBN:D

The 2210 has mechanical speed control correct?