1 remote add on Help.............

/ 1 remote add on Help............. #1  

kubota2234

Tractor
2008 Kubota L3400 4x4 , 1992 Ford 1710, 2003 Ford F-250 4x4, 1993 Ford F350 4x4 Dump truck, 2005 20ft Hudson brothers trailer, 1996 Hoop 16' trailer
When it comes to hydraulics I am an idiot. I want to add 1 remote to the rear of my tractor. If I put a "T" in the inlet line and return line that goes to my Front end loader block, can i run these two lines to the rear to control a Hydraulic top link? I only need it for when i operate a BB? Other than controling the bb i need it for nothing else. I know that I willl have to put a controler for the rear but would this hurt anything? I have a 2008 kubota L-3400. Questions, Comments or Rude Remarks Wanted!!!!!!!!!!!

/ 1 remote add on Help............. #2  
Just a note: Post hydraulic questions in the hydraulic forum for more responses:D

But, back to your question...You cannot "T" any high pressure hydraulic lines-only low pressure return-to-tank lines can be T'ed. The fluid will "take the path of least resistance" when you T lines you are putting the new valve in parallel, and ALL valves MUST be in series to work properly.

/ 1 remote add on Help............. #3  
No, that isn't the best way to add your rear remotes. Your loader valve has a Power Beyond port that is plumbed back to the tractor hydraulic block. You want to remove the line from the loader valve Power Beyond port from the tractor block and plumb it to the "in" port of the valve you will use to control the rear remote. Make sure the valve you get for the rear remote is Open Center with a Power Beyond port and sleeve. Run from the Power Beyond port of the rear remote valve back to the tractor block where the FEL power Beyond was connected. Then you can tee the "out" port of the rear remote valve to the front loader "out" line. This puts the rear remote valve in a Power Beyond series circuit with the loader valve and the tractor hydraulics to assure you have pressure flow to all the functions.

Always use Power Beyond to add circuits to you tractor hydraulics if it an open center system like the Kubota's. There are plenty of posts that get into more detail about Power Beyond circuits.

Good Luck!!

/ 1 remote add on Help............. #4  
Yeah, what MichiganIron said.

Can't T hydraulics like you can a water system. MUST use the powerbeyond port, but you can string multiple power beyond valves in series.

Remember that you can only supply fluid to the one operating closest to the pump. So if you try to operate one down stream and one upstream at the same time, the downstream one won't have any fluid until the upstream is returned to Neutral.

jb

/ 1 remote add on Help.............
thanks for the help guys, I have been reading other posts and have got alot of information. This has been a very popular subject in the past..... After reading I think I may want to have 3 remotes........ 2 rear and 1 for a possible 3rd function on my fel