Where to buy rubber deck/floor matting??

/ Where to buy rubber deck/floor matting?? #1  

Wyld Bill

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra
Ok I want to put some nice rubber decking on the steel floor of my compact tractor. Anyone know where to get some rubber commercial style front entry door floor mats for cheap?? I know what I want. It is about 1/4" to 3/8" thick, smooth on bottom, & has raised bars on top for non slip. I see them going into stores & stuff but nobody can tell me where to get them. I just need a couple small pieces.

/ Where to buy rubber deck/floor matting?? #2  
Office Depot Office Smart.

/ Where to buy rubber deck/floor matting?? #3  
Bill, Tractor Supply has some rubber matting in rolls. It is fairly thick.

/ Where to buy rubber deck/floor matting?? #4  
Sam's Club, Rural King also has horse stall matts, about 1/2" thick extra tough. I have used minitruck bed liners also. Rhino liner is also a good paint on for the deck.

/ Where to buy rubber deck/floor matting?? #5  
For small jobs like you want I would say mud flaps off big rigs. You see them in the ditch all the time. For larger jobs that need a little more protection try to find conveyor belt. I found a piece that come from a coal mine. It was 3/4" thick and a bear to cut but worked excellant in my stock trailer.

/ Where to buy rubber deck/floor matting?? #6  
For small jobs like you want I would say mud flaps off big rigs. You see them in the ditch all the time. For larger jobs that need a little more protection try to find conveyor belt. I found a piece that come from a coal mine. It was 3/4" thick and a bear to cut but worked excellant in my stock trailer.
Cuts real good n easy with a jig saw if you sandwich it between a couple of pieces of 1\4 inch osb or plywood.

/ Where to buy rubber deck/floor matting?? #7  
BIG LOTS

/ Where to buy rubber deck/floor matting?? #8  
Do you have an industrial tool store around?
Like one that sells mills and lathes and tools like that? They usually carry those thick floor mats that machinists stand on all day (like I used to). There are several sizes and you can cut them to fit. Many times there are used ones and they still look brand new. I used to buy them for 5 bucks each for my garage shop.

/ Where to buy rubber deck/floor matting?? #9  
How about some nonslip bedliner coating instead?

/ Where to buy rubber deck/floor matting?? #10  
I've used old semi-truck mudflaps for this purpose. Keep your eye out for freebees next time you're out on the highway. I used a table saw to cut them into shape. (Plywood blade).