BX Christmas present

/ BX Christmas present
Wax, you old dog you - we all know your calender girl does . . .

/ BX Christmas present #32  
Nice Work. Just keep an eye on the front axle the next time you service your truck!! :)

/ BX Christmas present
What's right with the first picture? . . . .

Finally got the tractor out of the garage for the weekend. We put up some wood for next winter, and started the burn pile for next weekend. I used the FEL carrier to move an 18 year old log pile in pretty bad shape to the burn pile and found the new struts make a big difference. With a heavy load in it over bumpy ground the front bucket and arms used to bounce all over the place like a bobble head doll, and sway from side to side like a hula girl.

The loaded tires and the addition of the struts have really smoothed out the ride. Once in a while a crazy monster garage idea actually flies.

Attachments

• DSC03510 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03510 (Medium).JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 362
  • DSC03511 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03511 (Medium).JPG
    184 KB · Views: 341
  • DSC03516 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03516 (Medium).JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 377
  • DSC03515 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03515 (Medium).JPG
    158 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:
   / BX Christmas present #34  
LOL- tractor is being used. Do I win a free drink ?:p

/ BX Christmas present #35  
I too was out this weekend , in the mud, not sure why, but it was fun. I think I need outdoor speakers next.
This was the first time using the bucket and backhoe with loaded tires. The loaded tires sure make a difference ,it bogs down now instead of spinning. Low gear it's just like a little tank.

My wife wanted to know what happen to the nice lawn, I said I don't know? it was like this after the snow, I'm trying to find the grass now but I can't find it anywhere, it's all dirt:confused: maybe over there:confused:

241999335_o.jpg

241999274_o.jpg

241999188_o.jpg

241999133_o.jpg

Last edited:
   / BX Christmas present
Radioman - If you had answered the question correctly at my house this weekend, you'd still be passed out - I owe you one - If you were at Wax's, you'd still be washing his tractor - OK, to paraphrase George Thorogood (& the Destroyers) "Now evybody funny".

Wax, you've got some nice elevation there. Reminds me of a girl I dated years ago from Cherry Hill NJ whose Grandad had a Gentlemans farm in Goshen (near Litchfield I believe) 150 or so acres. Don't ask for details unless a pm. . . .

On a more serious note, something must be done about those shoes, and of course that stone wall.

Dave

PS: Don't keep us in suspense, you've got something going on . . .

PPS: Was actually surprised you didn't have on a pair of those driving shoes from Crutchfields . . . .

Attachments

• DSC03523 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03523 (Medium).JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC03521 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03521 (Medium).JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 212
   / BX Christmas present #37  
You can just imagine how much fun it was jumping off the hoe with those shoes, then sloshing my way back to safety in the cab, it was like chocolate pudding, That's why my driving shoes you mentioned were in the cab wrapped in tissue paper. That wall is where I put my stones for future use. Someday I will straighten it out, it's mostly covered in shoemack and can't see the wall the rest of the year.

/ BX Christmas present
You know I can. If you look close at the attached from this weekend you'll see the pink doilies I line my floorboards with . . .

Attachments

• DSC03515 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03515 (Medium).JPG
    158 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC01945 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01945 (Medium).JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 362
   / BX Christmas present #39  
Of course I have a built-in total cab D/C wet vac behind the seat with 31 attachments for just these occasions:D

Yes I do see the towels .
I knew it. You do Wax, don't you,
You're a closet waxer, aren't you.

/ BX Christmas present #40  
Who's that cool looking dude on your boat?