Want a gun rack

/ Want a gun rack #1  

ccap74

Tractor
NH TC45DA
Does anyone own the roof mounted gun rack that Cabelas sale? I'm thinking about using something like that to attach to my Sunshade/roof. I have a NH TC45DA.
I'm open to other suggestions too

/ Want a gun rack #2  
I have this one Cabela's -- Big Sky Racks Sky-Bar Gun Rack

I recently removed it from my Jeep, It was mounted to the roll bar, I liked it, it did a great job of holding two shotguns and keeping out of normal view, you had to look up into the Jeep to see the shotguns. It was mounted in the Jeep for 8 years without any problems.

/ Want a gun rack #3  
I've done similar to keep a .22 / .410 on a tractor.. just band clamped ( top and bottom ) 2 regular gun rack brackets tot he rops uprights just under the canopy.. then used rubber bunji strap to hold the guns into the racks.... no drilling.. and easy release to take the guns inside with ya at night..

soundguy

/ Want a gun rack
Sounds simple yet effective

/ Want a gun rack #5  
I have a stock leather scabbard strapped to my fel tower on the left side.
I can carry a shotgun, M-1 or .22 in there. It's easy to get to for dispatching rattlesnakes or varmints.

/ Want a gun rack #6  
Good idea for the leather scabbard... convienient place too.. easy / fast access.

soundguy

/ Want a gun rack #7  
I have one of the plastic scabbords designed for an ATV that gets mounted vertically to the FEL upright on my JD 4300. I can stick the cap on it to keep out the rain and snow. The case stays on the tractor all fall and when the cap is on you can't tell if there is a gun there or not.

/ Want a gun rack #8  
This gives me an idea. i have a hardcase gun case.. not a side flip open sty;le.. but 2 piece.. front / back.. I could mount he front piece, barrell down, slipt he rifle / shotgun in, and then slip the 'top' on.. hmm...

soundguy