Kubota front fenders

/ Kubota front fenders #21  
Since no one has responded, let me just say one word: "Messicks". They should be able to tell you the answer, if anybody can.

/ Kubota front fenders #22  
Reviving another old thread..... Does anyone know if the Kubota L series "factory" front fender can be ordered from a Canadian dealer? (I am in the US).
Yes you can order from a Canadian dealer IF they are interested in shipping them to you. Some are, some aren't for various reasons. Keep in mind that the fender kit comes will all brackets, fenders and hardware and it is an expensive kit but it's a very well designed kit with very heavy duty hardware. If memory serves me right it's around the $800. CDN range and also remember that they don't fit the L3240. It's has a different front axle. US dealers won't even have a listing for such a kit.

/ Kubota front fenders #23  
BUMP. Can someone with a Canadian Kubota Grand L confirm that the stock fenders are mounted using the same hub bolts as shown in the photos on post #12 in this thread? Or if not, how do they mount?

/ Kubota front fenders #24  
BUMP. Can someone with a Canadian Kubota Grand L confirm that the stock fenders are mounted using the same hub bolts as shown in the photos on post #12 in this thread? Or if not, how do they mount?

Not even close to the factory mounted Grand L fenders. The ones on mine are very heavy duty and bolts to various areas around the axel. Keep in mind I'm refering to a 40 series tractor. The 60 series got an awful front fender set up in my opinion. If It's the 40 series your talking about I'll see if I can find photo's I took of them.

/ Kubota front fenders #25  
Not even close to the factory mounted Grand L fenders. The ones on mine are very heavy duty and bolts to various areas around the axel. Keep in mind I'm refering to a 40 series tractor. The 60 series got an awful front fender set up in my opinion. If It's the 40 series your talking about I'll see if I can find photo's I took of them.

What I really want to learn is exactly how the Canadian Kubota fender mounts to the axle so that I can see what (if any) mods would be needed to mount a set to a L5740HSTC that was made for USA.

/ Kubota front fenders #26  
What I really want to learn is exactly how the Canadian Kubota fender mounts to the axle so that I can see what (if any) mods would be needed to mount a set to a L5740HSTC that was made for USA.
Well that shouldn't be a problem. Those fenders will fit all Grand L's except the 3240. I have a 5740 with the factory fenders. I'll look for those photo's shortly.

/ Kubota front fenders #28  
Very good pics Paul. Simple idea where they bolt to the tractor.

/ Kubota front fenders #29  
This is the only ones I could find looking through hundreds of my photos.

Flickr
Flickr
Flickr
Flickr

Thanks for those photos! That's exactly what I wanted to see. Looks like there is enough clearance for tire chains too, all I need (besides the cash) is someone to import the kit.

/ Kubota front fenders #30  
Very good pics Paul. Simple idea where they bolt to the tractor.
Thanks. They are well built and very strong. Not cheap though.

Thanks for those photos! That's exactly what I wanted to see. Looks like there is enough clearance for tire chains too, all I need (besides the cash) is someone to import the kit.

Welcome. Wish I could find one with the wheel off. If your in no rush the next tine I bring the tractor in the shop I can pull the wheel and snap a photo. Yes there's room for chains. Just trim the lower bolts under the plastic portion of the fender. Incidentally your USA 5740's Axel is the same as the Canadian model. The only difference with the Canadian version of the 5740 is higher output alternator, rear cab lights, rear wiper and rear defrost on three windows are standard equipment on the unit and are not considered an option.