Electrical Connectors

/ Electrical Connectors #1  

Thumper & Buttercup

Gold Member
Tractor
NH T2220
Hey Guys,

I mentioned this in my other post but I want to get this question where it is seen.

I have two line quick connects at the back of my NH, the connector is larger than the other pigtails I picked up. Anyone know where I can get the larger ones on the net. I'm looking but not finding anything. Thanks for any assistance guys.

/ Electrical Connectors #2  
Anderson Connectors might be what you want.

Some models can handle up to 400 amps.
They are used on tow trucks for booster cables and also on electric fork lifts.

/ Electrical Connectors
Hey PILOON,

I'm just looking for a larger flat two line male female connector to mate up to the orginal connectors. As for load I'm only going to put less than two Amps across each connector. Thanks for those they will come in handy when I rewire my 1066 this summer.

/ Electrical Connectors #4  
If it's a factory connector it would probably be easiest to pick up it's mate at the dealer. If you want to replace it with another connector Waytek it a great place for connectors. Welcome to Waytek Wire

/ Electrical Connectors #5  
Don't know the particlars of NH. But a lot of those power connectors on modern tractors use connectors made by Molex. Good sources are Mouser, Allied Electronics, Newark Electronics, or directly from Molex. Molex will even send you free "samples" to a place of business. Pins are usually sold separately.

/ Electrical Connectors #6  
many times you can find will-fit individual spade or bullet connectors and just plug them into the connector and make your own harness stub..e tc. i do that all the time.. just find the right spade or bullet size and go.. way cheaper and easier.. and the electrons really don't care as long as the connection is tight.

soundguy

/ Electrical Connectors #7  
Waytek Wire carries the Molex brand connectors.

/ Electrical Connectors
We'll NH really likes those connectors, the dealer looked up the connector with wire attached, it was $23.00 each:eek:. I'll keep looking, I don't want to cut the wires I'll look around and try to find the right connector. Thanks guys, I like those connectors on that website.

/ Electrical Connectors #9  
Does it look like these:
7043kp2s.gif

from Mcmaster.com

I just bought some to use with my tractor- they are big, but very solid.
The handle and end cap are optional, and they come in a bunch of different colors.

/ Electrical Connectors #10  
Yeah, got any pics? That might help with suggestions for alternatives...