EZ-HITCH

/ EZ-HITCH #11  
As a rule all customers receive a tracking number from the USPS when the Priority Mail label is purchased. The reason Mr. Wentworth did not receive the tracking number was due to a error on my part. I entered his email address into the form incorrectly. I have refunded the shipping cost to Mr. Wentworth for the EZ-HITCHES and the Spreader Bar. As always customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority!

Jerome,
That is very admirable on your part.
You are a stand-up top notch guy in my book!
Rob-

/ EZ-HITCH #12  
A Second (or Fifth) for Jerome and his hitch. It won't fit EVERY implement, but most, and it doesn't extend the implement further from the tractor. Good product, good outfit.
Jim

/ EZ-HITCH #13  
I like this setup. I'm thinking seriously about ordering a set of these then using my plasma cutter to cut the actual hitching section off of the tubing then welding the hitching section to the top of my lift arms. That way I can use either the normal hitching method or the quick hitch without removing the quick hitch.

Thoughts?

/ EZ-HITCH #14  
There is no need to do that, we sell just the "J-Hook". It can be ordered from the carterandsonsllc.com web site. You can always call me at 502-376-1435 if you have ANY questions.

Jerome

/ EZ-HITCH #16  
They can be found under the product catalog tab with the other Cat.1 items.

Here is a direct link to the page. Sorry for the confusion, the hooks had been taken down by mistake, but they are back up now.

PRODUCT CATALOG

/ EZ-HITCH #17  
just ordered a set after fighting with my new tractor and my boxblade they were dropped off by my son and the bb was left in a very unlevel area what a pain

/ EZ-HITCH #18  
Gordy,

Thanks for the order! You should be receiving your hitches VERY soon. If you have ANY questions, comments or issues; please don't hesitate to contact me.

/ EZ-HITCH #19  
I just want to clarify what I posted earlier about not fitting every implement. My Gannon box has heavy steel plate on both sides of the pins. The plates are closer together than the length of the pin that holds the EZ Hitch to the 3-pt. arms. I had tried the EZ on a couple other implements I own and it worked perfectly. So, I cut the pins shorter and welded washers onto them. No lynch pins, no problem fitting into the box blade (and my winch, also), and I never remove the EZ Hitch. I could grind off the welds if it became necessary.
Jerome was helpful throughout, and the hitch is EZ to use. Highly recommended.
Jim

Attachments

• IMG_4867.JPG
    IMG_4867.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 701
  • IMG_4897.JPG
    IMG_4897.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 646
  • IMG_4907 (2).JPG
    IMG_4907 (2).JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 722
   / EZ-HITCH #20  
I just ordered a set for a standard Cat 1 - 2 5/8".

I checked all my implements last evening and it should work on all of them.

I can't wait!!!