EZ-HITCH

/ EZ-HITCH #1  

Walt44

Tractor
Kubota L3010 GST /w/ LA 481 Loader, RTV x900
Today I tried out my new EZ-HITCH from Carter and Sons, hooking up my KKII tiller has never been easier. In the past it took a good 30 minutes with a prior bar and a few choice words now back up and lift. Best money I ever spend on my Kubota.

/ EZ-HITCH #2  
Do they have a website. Been thinking about one need cat. 2 though

/ EZ-HITCH
carterandsonsllc.com
Jerome can fix you up.

/ EZ-HITCH #5  
I just received my EZ-Hitch and it seems to work exactly as advertized. My only issue with Carter and Sons is the use of the USPS for their shipping option. To pay $30 for shipping and handling and not be able to get tracking information is unacceptable.

But, I think that being able to hook up to my attachments in a few minutes will make me forget the USPS shipping.

/ EZ-HITCH #6  
As a rule all customers receive a tracking number from the USPS when the Priority Mail label is purchased. The reason Mr. Wentworth did not receive the tracking number was due to a error on my part. I entered his email address into the form incorrectly. I have refunded the shipping cost to Mr. Wentworth for the EZ-HITCHES and the Spreader Bar. As always customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority!

/ EZ-HITCH #7  
To Jerome Carter:
Thank you for dropping the $30 shipping charge, but the problem was not your fault. The USPS is notorious for not updating the tracking information on their web site. The day the EZ-Hitch was delivered to my home the posted status on the USPS site indicated that the post office was waiting to pick up the package. The status was first updated today to show the package was delivered.

Again, I have no issues with your company or your product, but would prefer to use FedEx or UPS for shippers. Your product is easy to install and easy to use. A few minutes after I received the hitch I was hooked up to my York rake and repairing winter damage to my driveway. Pretty slick!

One question does come to mind after using the EZ-Hitch: why didn't the original inventor of the 3-point hitch come up with something like this?

/ EZ-HITCH #9  
I think another question is why hasn't any tractor manufacturer come up with or adopted a similar method.LOL
Glad you like the hitch.

/ EZ-HITCH #10  
Thought I'd share my EZ Hitch experience.

I didn't want to spend a lot of money, so the EZ Hitch was appealing. Found out about it on this site and ended up buying it from Jerome on Ebay. The one I bought was the design which had round posts (2pc design). Had it just a couple of weeks and it made things easier for mounting my implements. Unfortunately this round post (2pc) design was flawed and the small hitch posts were bent using my KK tiller.

I contacted Jerome about this problem and he sent me a complete new set which do not have the round posts. I used them all fall and winter and am very pleased with them as the new ones are a much better (1pc) design. Jerome sent the new ones free including shipping, so I must admit he has kept his word on making the customers satisfaction his #1 priority.

On the old ones, I have successfully bent the small post back and weld the it back in place so now I have 2 sets of them. Anyway, the key to using this hitch is having the implement on level ground. It makes all the difference in the world.

Jerome, if you are listening, Thanks for sticking by your product & good luck.

Last edited: