Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    BX2200, BCS 735

Default Re: Diesel garden tractor pulling

Do you run all Kubotas or do you put Yanmars in the green ones?
    Hate is like drinking poison, hoping your enemy will die. unknown author

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    Do you run all Kubotas or do you put Yanmars in the green ones?
    Some Kubotas, some Yanmars, one guy runs a Perkapiller, the motor made by Shimura or whoever that both Caterpiller and Perkins put their decals on.
    Several garden tractor pullers
    Kubota B2630
    Kubota ZD28
    Ford 655D backhoe
    Bobcat T190, various attachments
    Numerous Farmalls

looking to buy a diesel garden tractor puller

Awesome man! But I think it looked better in the build up than the finished product! Being that it was GREEN during the build up! Very nice craftmanship!
    John Deeres, Dodges, a few motorcycles and snowmobiles of course!

Here's some information on Cub Cadet transaxles used in certain mini pullers, for those with an interest in what some of the modifications are.
    Modifying the IH & Early MTD Cub Cadet Transaxles for Heavy Use and/or Pulling Applications

i need sum help with the clutch, i have a 3cyl diesel in my cub and i cant get the clutch to engage enuff so it doesnt slip. i made my own piece to bolt to flywheel then made my own driver, [kinda cub style driver] could you show me how you guys do it? thanks for any help

Tractor
    JOHN DEERE 4105 HST

wow i think this is great tractor pulling i;m a new tractor owner i never thought there was so many different uses for tractors .i am useing my tractor to install drywall this weekend we mounted a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood to my fel and we lift the drywall into place with it it works so slik.keep on tractoring

Tractor
    1999 John Deere 4300 12/12 sync-reverse

Quote Originally Posted by gazoo1 View Post
    wow i think this is great tractor pulling i;m a new tractor owner i never thought there was so many different uses for tractors .i am useing my tractor to install drywall this weekend we mounted a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood to my fel and we lift the drywall into place with it it works so slik.keep on tractoring
    Thank You for sharing this idea. I was on the verge of buying a drywall jack to help sheet my garage (11' ceiling). Now I can say "Honey look what else my tractor can do. Aren't you glad I bought it!".
    Marshall

John Deere 4300, 420 loader, model 47 Backhoe and many other attachments.
    Ford F350 Super Duty 4X4 Crewcab
    Polaris Ranger XP 700
    Millermatic 251 MIG welder
    Miller Spectrum 625 Plasma cutter
    Upgrading John Deere Loader Cylinders
    John Deere 420 loader quick hitch rebuild
    Semi-Metallic Emergency Brake Pads for the Polaris Ranger
    Straightened, reinforced and added toothbar to FEL bucket

Tractor
    Kubota B7610 + Kubota G1800-S

Quote Originally Posted by mars1952 View Post
    Thank You for sharing this idea. I was on the verge of buying a drywall jack to help sheet my garage (11' ceiling). Now I can say "Honey look what else my tractor can do. Aren't you glad I bought it!".
    Marshall
    Comments like that get my wife to just roll her eyes and say "if it make you happy."
    '05 B7610 w/ LA352 FEL
    Everything Attachments Pin-on Pallet Forks, home-made FEL quick attach to swap between these forks and the bucket, Dual rear remotes, CCM Top-N-Tilt, Woods SB60 snowblower, 66" United box blade, 60" back blade (cheapo, old and rusty), 60" KK rake, Woods PHD w/ 9" auger, Yanmar RS1303 3pt tiller, Kubota Ballast box (came with the tractor), Farm Force Carry All.
    '9? G1800S, 48" MMM. 70's Troy Bilt Horse tiller with new 6.5HP briggs engine.

The means justify the ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigkrank View Post
    Very good! Most morons stand there and say they didn't know CaseIH made a Magnum that small, and are serious. Even tried explaining to one guy how we build them from the ground up and he just didn't get that you couldn't go to a store and just buy one, he still don't get it.
    im a puller to and i wanted to know how or where u get u hoods from im trying to find a case ih magnum body like urs but i don't have any luck finding one.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast