Adding AM/FM tractor radio

/ Adding AM/FM tractor radio #1  

Builder

East PA or 750 mi. east of a short man named Dar__
Tractor
Kubota, AGCO, New Holland LB
Not asking for a handout or a freebie, but I'd like to throw a radio in my Challenger. I thought someone here might have one gathering dust in a garage somewhere they'd like to sell for a reasonable cost.

My rig already has speakers and a mounting hole in the overhead cab console. Just need an AM/FM. I know most have a CD and that is fine, too.

/ Adding AM/FM tractor radio #2  
Builder, Check out Ebay or Wal-Mart, I bought a DUAL Brand AM/FM/CD for $50 at wally world.

-Mike

/ Adding AM/FM tractor radio #3  
I use a pair of 'Peltar22 worktunes'...I get ear protection and AM FM radio. Think I paid 88 but have since seen them on line for 50. I'd highly recommend them...and you're not playing the radio loud to hear it...that's the greatest thing imo.

/ Adding AM/FM tractor radio #4  
Not asking for a handout or a freebie, but I'd like to throw a radio in my Challenger. I thought someone here might have one gathering dust in a garage somewhere they'd like to sell for a reasonable cost.

My rig already has speakers and a mounting hole in the overhead cab console. Just need an AM/FM. I know most have a CD and that is fine, too.

Where are You located ? I,ve got at least 2 or 3 I have no need for out of cars & old trucks . They aint new fancy ones with cds or nothing & I would imagine they work fine . Let Me know if Your interested & I,ll dig them out & take a few pics . That is if frees OK . :D . Bob

/ Adding AM/FM tractor radio #5  
Bob, what part of the boonies are you in?
I have an 85 GMC 1/2 T I just got running and am looking for a radio for it.

/ Adding AM/FM tractor radio #7  
Bob, what part of the boonies are you in?
I have an 85 GMC 1/2 T I just got running and am looking for a radio for it.

Hi Eric , I,m north of Wichita a little bit . I,ll see what all I got & post some pics later . Bob

/ Adding AM/FM tractor radio #8  
I was in Hesston & Hutch for a day back at the first of the month - and will be passing through this weekend as well.

/ Adding AM/FM tractor radio #9  
I was in Hesston & Hutch for a day back at the first of the month - and will be passing through this weekend as well.

I sent You a Pm Erik .

Builder , I got tied up this morning I,ll go look now . Thanks . Bob

/ Adding AM/FM tractor radio #10  
Heres a few pics . All these worked when I took them out , When I parted out several vehicles for for various parts for My old project trucks .

Builder , the first pic is a sony & a kenwood with the wire looms included , I,m sur You coulf figure out how to hook them up . since You asked You have first shot .

The second pic is the other 3 , The only one that doesnt have wiring for it is the black square one which is out of a PT cruiser if I remember . So the plugs shouldn,t be to much problem finding them . The other 2 have wires . I doubt the casette Players work , But the am & fm should be fine as they,ve been stored in a heated shop .

If Its something you can use, Pm me . Thanks Bob

Attachments

• P8270005.JPG
    P8270005.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 168
  • P8270006.JPG
    P8270006.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 147