need discontinued radiator

/ need discontinued radiator #1  

massey1035

hey guys....i am pretty sure i need a new radiator for my massey ferguson 1035. This is sort of a rare tractor so i cant find a radiator for it anywhere. does anyone know where i might be able to find one or find on that is close in size so i can custom fit it??

/ need discontinued radiator #2  
I restore antique cars and a good radiator shop can take what you have and rebuild it... tanks and core if necessary...

/ need discontinued radiator #3  
hey guys....i am pretty sure i need a new radiator for my massey ferguson 1035. This is sort of a rare tractor so i cant find a radiator for it anywhere. does anyone know where i might be able to find one or find on that is close in size so i can custom fit it??

I had the same issue for a Massy radiator. I took it to a radiator shop but there wasn't much they could salvage.

I contacted a tractor scrap place ("Worthington"??) but they didn't couldn't find one new or used. They were able to compare models, specs and fit one from the same size engine from a similar tractor. Worked fine for years until I sold it.

I did have to make custom brackets for it but that was easy.

Last edited:
   / need discontinued radiator #4  
The tractor is a MF1035?,year of manufacture and if possible you may have some markings on the radiator.The country of manufacturing of this tractor/radiator can help.

/ need discontinued radiator #7  
Try this link Display Products . He had one for my dump truck that I couldn't find anywhere. If you have the OEM# off the radiator he can probably get you one.

Chris

/ need discontinued radiator
took radiator to shop. he says it is definantly clogged up but he thinks he can repair it...thanks guys!