remote starter switch

/ remote starter switch #11  
Several of the responses are assuming the OP would wire the additional start switch in a manner that bypasses the neutral safety start circuit that exists. There is no reason to assume this would happen or needs to happen to meet the OP's needs. A second key switch could be wired in parallel to the original while maintaining the integrity of the NSS circuit without much difficulty. If one undertakes the project with safety in mind, it is very doable and practical, although I personally wouldn't have the need.

/ remote starter switch
i finally got my secondary starter switch hooked up..... and it works perfect. i know all these "saftey officers" on here don't like doing things the un-safe way, but with this tractor, you CAN NOT start it in gear, even with your foot on the clutch and in gear, it won't start.
i appreciate all the concerns, but if if it was really that un-safe, i wouldn't even think about doing it......

/ remote starter switch #13  
i finally got my secondary starter switch hooked up..... and it works perfect. i know all these "saftey officers" on here don't like doing things the un-safe way, but with this tractor, you CAN NOT start it in gear, even with your foot on the clutch and in gear, it won't start.
i appreciate all the concerns, but if if it was really that un-safe, i wouldn't even think about doing it......

That's good and I'm glad you have it cased! :) Have you double checked it to make sure you can't start it in gear and also can you shut it off with the second switch? Just wondering....

/ remote starter switch
i have had this tractor for about 12 years now. if it could start in gear, it probably would of happen by now. and yes, i can shut it off from the rear seat.