replacing old generation quick tach to new generation

/ replacing old generation quick tach to new generation #1  

grofarms

i have a new holland lx 785 skid steer. the thing runs like a champ even though it has over 8000 hrs on it. the only thing i hate about it is that it has the old generation quick tach. i would like to upgrade it the the new style so that i can use newer attachments on it. does anyone know who sells a plate for it? i can get a new holland plate for it but they want $2000 for one. i would prefer to build one my self but can't find any thing online about how to build one.

/ replacing old generation quick tach to new generation #2  
i have a new holland lx 785 skid steer. the thing runs like a champ even though it has over 8000 hrs on it. the only thing i hate about it is that it has the old generation quick tach. i would like to upgrade it the the new style so that i can use newer attachments on it. does anyone know who sells a plate for it? i can get a new holland plate for it but they want $2000 for one. i would prefer to build one my self but can't find any thing online about how to build one.

Try this site. Skid Steer Q/A Adapters for Frontend Attachments This is where I'm going to get one for my old JD 2240.

/ replacing old generation quick tach to new generation
i called that company and told them that i wanted to put the plate on a skid steer and asked if they could make me a custom plate. i got the response, what is a skid steer? the didn't give me the best impression. $400 plus $100 shipping still isn't bad though. still looken around to see what else is available.

/ replacing old generation quick tach to new generation #4  
This probably not exactly what you want. I think you want the other side but it might help

Attachments

• 75291d1177387373-here-universal-attachment-mount-specification-sae_j2513[2].pdf
    512.2 KB · Views: 242