Default replacing old generation quick tach to new generation

i have a new holland lx 785 skid steer. the thing runs like a champ even though it has over 8000 hrs on it. the only thing i hate about it is that it has the old generation quick tach. i would like to upgrade it the the new style so that i can use newer attachments on it. does anyone know who sells a plate for it? i can get a new holland plate for it but they want $2000 for one. i would prefer to build one my self but can't find any thing online about how to build one.

Tractor
    John Deere 2240 MFWD

Default Re: replacing old generation quick tach to new generation

Quote Originally Posted by grofarms View Post
    i have a new holland lx 785 skid steer. the thing runs like a champ even though it has over 8000 hrs on it. the only thing i hate about it is that it has the old generation quick tach. i would like to upgrade it the the new style so that i can use newer attachments on it. does anyone know who sells a plate for it? i can get a new holland plate for it but they want $2000 for one. i would prefer to build one my self but can't find any thing online about how to build one.
    Try this site. Skid Steer Q/A Adapters for Frontend Attachments This is where I'm going to get one for my old JD 2240.
    Cyril

JD 2240 MFWD (with duels now)
    145 FEL, 8ft Rear blade (now I need a 12ft blade)

i called that company and told them that i wanted to put the plate on a skid steer and asked if they could make me a custom plate. i got the response, what is a skid steer? the didn't give me the best impression. $400 plus $100 shipping still isn't bad though. still looken around to see what else is available.

Tractor
    NH TC34DA 34HP HST, 2 rear remotes, front diverter, loaded R4's, MF 30 TLB

This probably not exactly what you want. I think you want the other side but it might help
    Bob H
    NH 2007 TC34DA 1985 MF30E Hoe

Bronze Member

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/b...ift-quick.html

Check out this thread. It is a well built skid steer QA