Homemade Front or Rear Ballast Box

/ Homemade Front or Rear Ballast Box #31  
LD1,

You are right that you can get cast iron for $1 per pound when you buy 1,000 lbs. I should qualify my advertising! It is hard to get cast iron for that price when you are buying a low volume.

I appreciate the lead on All State Ag Parts. That is a really great price. I made the mistake of limiting my research to eBay and Amazon. That is where the $2 per pound price came from.

Thanks again.

Steven

/ Homemade Front or Rear Ballast Box #32  
Like I said, no doubt your product has a market.
But you need to do your research before you make false claims. It don't do much for your credibility, and probably cost you sales in the long run vs just being honest

/ Homemade Front or Rear Ballast Box #33  
LD1.

Respectfully, enough already. I was advertising what I believed to be the truth. You corrected me. I thanked you. Enough already.

Steven

/ Homemade Front or Rear Ballast Box #34  
I am trying to help you. Give you a customers prospective. And give you advise to help you list your item better.

Is this how one can expect you to treat your customers as well?

/ Homemade Front or Rear Ballast Box #36  
Another one added to my ignore list, both here and on eBay. Good luck with your business venture

/ Homemade Front or Rear Ballast Box #37  
Also, if you want to advertise on TBN, there is an advertising & sponsor policy. There are plenty of sponsors here that advertise, but they also help financially support the site.

/ Homemade Front or Rear Ballast Box #38  
Bottom, left hand side of their post is a triangle with an "!" - I didn't report the first few but when there were so many, I hit it and wrote "Spam".

/ Homemade Front or Rear Ballast Box #39  
Standard cinder block is 16 x 8 x 8