Where to get weld on hooks?

/ Where to get weld on hooks? #1  

bullet3z

Bronze Member
I want to get weld on hooks for my FEL. Where is a good place to get? Also what is a good/safe size for a B3200 with the LA504 loader?

I searched and can only find the threads that show the hooks already welded on. I have not been able to find the threads that show where to get them.

/ Where to get weld on hooks? #2  
   / Where to get weld on hooks? #3  
As mentioned AW Direct has them or most local Tractor Supply Stores.

/ Where to get weld on hooks? #5  
Most Kubota dealer have hooks in stock..might pay tad more but worth it.

/ Where to get weld on hooks?
I have never noticed them at TSC do you have a cat #?

I looked on the TSC website and could not locate them.

Also what is the best size and grade?

/ Where to get weld on hooks? #7  
I looked on the TSC website and could not locate them.

Also what is the best size and grade?

You want Grade 70, The 5/16" are very common for compact tractors.

/ Where to get weld on hooks? #8  
I want to get weld on hooks for my FEL. Where is a good place to get? Also what is a good/safe size for a B3200 with the LA504 loader?
I searched and can only find the threads that show the hooks already welded on. I have not been able to find the threads that show where to get them.
I bought 3/8" Gr. 70 hooks for AWDirect because I have 3/8" log chains. I have not installed them as of yet, but plan on re-enforcing the top lip of my LA304 loader with 2" X 2" X 3/8" angle before welding on the hooks.

/ Where to get weld on hooks?
Just went to my local TSC and they do not carry weld on hooks. So it looks like I may have to order them.

I also need to get some chain. So I guess I need to match up the chain size with the hook size?

/ Where to get weld on hooks? #10  
When I researched this last fall I found most people recommended 3/8" hooks as they can be used with both 3/8" and 5/16" chain.