Bucket modifications

/ Bucket modifications #13  
I made a "snow bucket" out of 1/8" plate. Just two sides welded to a bottom extension that fits (tightly) inside my JD bucket. A couple of 1/2 bolts on each side hold it in place.
During the winter I also use it to carry firewood down to the house as it doubles my carrying capacity.

/ Bucket modifications #14  
4shorts,

Nice!

Dang 4shorts,

You do nice work! If I were to do something that nice it would take me 2 weeks and about 3 "do overs"!

Carry on,
Phill

Thanks guys. This wasn't very difficult to fabricate and it took me a couple of evenings from start to finish but It sure made the bucket safer in my opinion and seeing I only use my tractor for snow clearing the bucket does feel safer when it comes to removing snow from one area to another. Appreciate your kind words :)

/ Bucket modifications #15  
Hello Old posts not sure if anyone is watching, This is my dilemma an old Massey 135, the bucket does not tilt up and I have been looking at fabricating some type of extension to allow the bucket to tilt further back. I just thought I would hit the forum up for any ideas they maybe tried.

/ Bucket modifications #16  
Hello Old posts not sure if anyone is watching, This is my dilemma an old Massey 135, the bucket does not tilt up and I have been looking at fabricating some type of extension to allow the bucket to tilt further back. I just thought I would hit the forum up for any ideas they maybe tried.

Don't have any ideas for you, except that you might get better results by starting a new thread specific to your situation.

/ Bucket modifications #20  
Very nice machine, thanks for that.:thumbsup: