Frame mount Backhoe and 3pt hitch

/ Frame mount Backhoe and 3pt hitch #1  

BobQ

Silver Member
I am wondering if any one has seen a solution to keeping the 3pt hitch arms on with the frame mount back hoe? My back hoe uses the same attachment points as the lower arms.

Thanks Bob

/ Frame mount Backhoe and 3pt hitch #3  
I am wondering if any one has seen a solution to keeping the 3pt hitch arms on with the frame mount back hoe? My back hoe uses the same attachment points as the lower arms.

Thanks Bob

On mine I just bring them into the inter most position an pin em there.

/ Frame mount Backhoe and 3pt hitch #4  
I am wondering if any one has seen a solution to keeping the 3pt hitch arms on with the frame mount back hoe? My back hoe uses the same attachment points as the lower arms.Thanks Bob
My Bush Hog unit requires the same thing. If I think of anything clever I'll let you know but I am afraid in this case you can't have your cake and eat it too.

/ Frame mount Backhoe and 3pt hitch #5  
why do you need the lower arms and the backhoe at the same time? seems like a moot point to me, unless I'm missing something.

/ Frame mount Backhoe and 3pt hitch #6  
why do you need the lower arms and the backhoe at the same time? seems like a moot point to me, unless I'm missing something.

It's just one more step to change implements. Fortunately on my kioti the arms don't have to come off.

/ Frame mount Backhoe and 3pt hitch
Yup,

Thats just it, it takes me longer to put the arms on and off than the hoe, so basically it's just a time saver.

Can anyone add a pick of how theirs allows both at the same time? I have a few ideas but nothing final yet.

Thanks Bob

/ Frame mount Backhoe and 3pt hitch #8  
Do You have a picture of what you are trying to accomplish / or dealing with ?

My TC30 has a sub-frame mounted so its not required of me to take off the 3 point arms , just have to loosen up the turnbuckles so they can swing far enough inside rear frame of backhoe for clearance .

Why I ask about a picture is that although some , like myself and others , may not have that problem with their set-up , by seeing the problem they may be able to come up with a solution , rather than trying to visualize it .

Just a Thought .

Fred H.

/ Frame mount Backhoe and 3pt hitch #9  
Ditto what Fred said.
I can pull three pins and the lift arm, swing arm and sway is off. Duplicate that for the other side. That takes what, a minute?

/ Frame mount Backhoe and 3pt hitch #10  
Can anyone add a pick of how theirs allows both at the same time?

I am not sure how your Branson subframe is made, but maybe you can
make a different rear mount that does not interfere with the 3-pt hitch
lower are pivots. Maybe that is is impractical.

Early Kubota subframes from Woods did it that way, which is very
inconvenient. It was a lot of work to remove the rear subframe bracket
before you could even put the 3-pt arms back on.

Here is a photo of a subframe I made that avoided any interference with
the 3-pt arms, which I leave on (but folded up) while the hoe is on.

Attachments

• CK30_sub_r_2.jpg
    CK30_sub_r_2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 419