JD FEL quick attach conversion to Bob Cat

/ JD FEL quick attach conversion to Bob Cat #1  

MD3

Tractor
John Deere 4600
I have a JD 460 FEL with the QA. I would like to make some type of conversion brackets in order to fit up to the Bob Cat type QA. This would give me many more options when I am looking for used FEL attachments (like a grapple). I would like to make the conversion brackets quick attach also if possible.

Thanks in advance:
Mike

/ JD FEL quick attach conversion to Bob Cat #2  
Talk to your Deere dealer, as they have the SSQA available for the loader. At least it was an option several years ago when I was looking at new models (3720 in particular) and the one on "the lot" had that on the FEL.

I didn't want it, as there are not many Bobcat-type attachments that I would hang off the FEL. What attachments would be of interest? A grapple would require additional hydraulics. What are there that wouldn't? Just curious.

/ JD FEL quick attach conversion to Bob Cat
I have an extra valve for the attachments. My dad has a Bobcat with lots of attachments like a broom, 4-1 bucket, forks, ext. I would like to be able to hook up to his attachments. It also appears to me that if I had this option it would help me find other used attachments. If I go to JD I am afraid it will cost to much(If available). I have fabrication experience and thought that it would not take much to fabricate with a little help and maybe a pic or 2.

/ JD FEL quick attach conversion to Bob Cat #4  
Poke around using the "search" feature here. There you will find what you are looking for, and fabricating will be a cinch for you.

/ JD FEL quick attach conversion to Bob Cat #5  
I have a JD 460 FEL with the QA. I would like to make some type of conversion brackets in order to fit up to the Bob Cat type QA. This would give me many more options when I am looking for used FEL attachments (like a grapple). I would like to make the conversion brackets quick attach also if possible.

Thanks in advance:
Mike
The JD SSQA is $505. in the Build Your Own configurator

Skid steer attachment carrier

Part # BW15244. A quick call to JD would give you the price from parts counter.

/ JD FEL quick attach conversion to Bob Cat #6  
Some company (that I can't remember at this time) offers a JDQA to SSQA adapter for $300-$500 IIRC. The big problem I see with that is it pushes the implement even further away from the pivot which reduces capacity and adds to the "slop" of the whole setup.

/ JD FEL quick attach conversion to Bob Cat #7  
Does your tractor have the GPM to drive some of the SS attachments? Also I'd be worried about the different types of hydraulic fluid used between machines. As an example my SS can use either the Bobcat special blend:) or 30W oil (older SS).