Kubota rear worklight and hazard lights Install

/ Kubota rear worklight and hazard lights Install #1  

mcd176

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800HD / Kubota B2150
In the interest of preparing for another long winter I decided to button up some projects today on my Kubota L4200.

I made a bracket out of 3/16" plate and mounted a rear worklight, and then made brackets to attach to my custom cab to hold hazzard lights

I plan on mounting an amber strobe or LED light of some sort on the roof for snow removal in the near future, I will fabricate some brackets so I can remove it for woods work.

I am also going to mount side mirrors in the next few days.

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    607.2 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    598.7 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 491
   / Kubota rear worklight and hazard lights Install
Just a few views of the whole machine!

Attachments

• IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    686.2 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 324
   / Kubota rear worklight and hazard lights Install #3  
More lights the better when darkness falls,for there still some will say.."didn't see him officer"

/ Kubota rear worklight and hazard lights Install #4  
Depending on what your cab is made of, you might look into a magnetic mount strobe, like what the TV cops use. Then you could remove it when not needed and not worry about a limb removing it for you.

/ Kubota rear worklight and hazard lights Install #5  
The way I see it. The more lights the better. When I got my tractor I put the top light on. Had to make a light bar to accomplish that because the Grand L's cab got a plastic top and I didn't want to mount the light directly on that.

I removed the rear lollipop lights and replaced them with LED lollipops. I made and installed led lights on the rear of the blower and installed side LED strobe lights on the side of the plow blade in the front. If I get hit now they can't say they didn't see me :laughing:

Nice job on your lights. Time well spent. The safer the better :thumbsup:

Here's a few links of what I did.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/128798-emergency-light-mount-kubota.html

YouTube - Custom rear Kubota lights

YouTube - side leds.mp4