Tractor
    Kubota 7510, Toro Groundsmaster 217D

Default Using additional loader valve on power beyond

Aside from the general mounting nightmare... Is there any reason I shouldn't use a complete loader valve assembly to add extra functions? I would plumb it in to the power beyond on the existing loader control unit-

I see one listed on ebay that might work for this. Not sure if the idea is a good one or not. Any ideas or input appreciated.
    I thank God everyday for all of the blessings he has given me- especially for the one's I do not recognize or see!

Default Re: Using additional loader valve on power beyond

You mean for use on the front of the tractor? You mean a two spool valve with a joystick?

What type of attachments are you wanting to control with the valve?
    Slash Pine
    blunt and succinct but sincere...in the immortal words of Popeye..."I yam what I yam"

Tractor
    Kubota B2910HST4WD

CBW,
    See this post: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/h...nd-loader.html
    I installed a second loader valve that I picked up on ebay for my grader blade and front
    snow blower.
    I was tired of having to drop the FEL whenever I wanted to use them.
    It has worked out great. I have power angle, up and down for the blade and chute rotation for the blower.
    I would do it again in a heart beat and the guys on the hydraulic forum here were great.
    Rick
    B2910HST4WD
    LA402FEL
    BL4690BH/16" bucket
    Curtis hard cab
    B2782 snoblower
    BL7554 box scraper
    60" york rake
    AND, a 2nd LA403 loader valve!

Tractor
    dk45se hst cab

im not sure what your referring to?

I added a dual Prince valve to my power beyond system. I smply use quick attach hoses to connect to the valve. For the log splitter i simply unhook the valve and hook in the log splitter to power beyond.

the twin valves are used for snowblower chute rotation or whatever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Using additional loader valve on power beyond-valve.jpg  
    currently own
    2011 Kioti DK45SE HST CAB tractor/loader, Jimna 6" - 3 point wood chipper, 60" JD Brush Hog, JD 60" Rototiller, 3 point post hole digger with hydraulic assist, 3 point spring tooth rake, Fimco 55 gallon weed sprayer with 12 foot boom, 3 point hydraulic wood splitter (home built)
    Quick Attach 79" loader mount snowblower & rear powerpack
    Quick Attach 84" Snow Blade
    Quick Attach 42" pallet forks

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by milstencil View Post
    CBW,
    See this post: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/h...nd-loader.html
    I installed a second loader valve that I picked up on ebay for my grader blade and front snow blower.
    This almost exactly what I am thinking about but- to use on rear end tools- primarily a top n tilt and possibly for chute rotation, blade angle.

The unit on ebay is complete with joystick and plastic housing around the spool body and bracket.

Husco kubota Hydraulic Loader Control Valve BX1611 - eBay (item 150575747080 end time Mar-18-11 10:36:36 PDT)

If I go this route, it would appear following what you did will set me up for what I want.
    I thank God everyday for all of the blessings he has given me- especially for the one's I do not recognize or see!

Tractor
    dk45se hst cab

Quote Originally Posted by CBW1999 View Post
    This almost exactly what I am thinking about but- to use on rear end tools- primarily a top n tilt and possibly for chute rotation, blade angle.

The unit on ebay is complete with joystick and plastic housing around the spool body and bracket.

Husco kubota Hydraulic Loader Control Valve BX1611 - eBay (item 150575747080 end time Mar-18-11 10:36:36 PDT)

If I go this route, it would appear following what you did will set me up for what I want.
    hmm, the one you posted is for a front bucket i believe, go look at this site
    https://www.surpluscenter.com/sort.a...c&keyword=HDD1
    theres a huge assortment of valves, cyllinders, etc there

now mind you mine isnt pretty, but it works great and easy reach while operating tractor. i hope it shows up ok on the pic. the power behind are the twin connectors behind the seat. the valve is on the fender.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Using additional loader valve on power beyond-_mg_4815.jpg  
    currently own
    2011 Kioti DK45SE HST CAB tractor/loader, Jimna 6" - 3 point wood chipper, 60" JD Brush Hog, JD 60" Rototiller, 3 point post hole digger with hydraulic assist, 3 point spring tooth rake, Fimco 55 gallon weed sprayer with 12 foot boom, 3 point hydraulic wood splitter (home built)
    Quick Attach 79" loader mount snowblower & rear powerpack
    Quick Attach 84" Snow Blade
    Quick Attach 42" pallet forks

Tractor

Yes, the whole set up is for a FEL.

I was thinking in basic idea that- Roll out/Roll in would be used for left tilt/right tilt and Up/down would be for the top link adjustment. The float could be used for the top link float.

Although a bit large, I was thinking of the mounting area to be on the fender or underneath with a custom bracket. If the brake pedals weren't in the way, i was even thinking of mounting under the FEL valve that is already there.