Default Bucket forks

I have a small older Massey Skidsteer and all I have is the bucket. I would like forks from time to time and surfing ebay I cam across forks that attach to the bucket. Loader Forks Bucket Forks Skid Tractor Pallet Fork - eBay (item 390060184854 end time Apr-09-11 13:45:13 PDT)

My skidsteer really can only handl about 1,000 lbs in the bucket, isn't this gonna make it to where the forks can't allow anywhere near that? I do not have the quick attach bucket set up so buying actual skidsteer forks would be pricey and I am on a budget. Actually what has prompted me to look into this rather quickly is I am planning on moving a small building and I need something to help jack the building up so I can put wood under it to elevate the building.

Tractor
    Bobcat S185 skid steer - Ferris IS500Z - JD GT235

Default Re: Bucket forks

Not a bad price, much cheaper than Payne's. At least on a skid steer you are right on top of those forks and can see what you're doing. That's one of the disadvantages of using that style fork on a tractor.
    I don't know how large or heavy the building you plan to move is, but I would think that you still want the forks in as deep as they'll go to prevent bending. Also keep a close eye on your bucket so that you don't knock the bottom of that out of shape.
    Time loves to be wasted. From that waste their is no salvage - Henry Ford

Also - Erskine 73" blower /TSC QA boom pole/ Bradco 48" forks / Grapple bucket/ JLG T350 Boom Lift / 2001 Ford F450 w/Telsta A28D aerial lift / CAM Superline 6x12 dump / (2) Kristi 7x18 enclosed / 2014 Ford F250 Super Cab gasser