44.5 KB · Views: 1,123
  • IMG_0066 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0066 (Medium).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,068
  • IMG_0060 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0060 (Medium).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,182
   / TC30 Mod's Tool Box, Step,Cup Holder #2  
Good job yoder. Do buy a replacement spare plastic part for each of the holders in case they crack/break or UV deteriorate.
Welcome aboard.

/ TC30 Mod's Tool Box, Step,Cup Holder #3  
Nice work!! You well sure like the step. Also thanks for the small pictures, us guys with dialup can look at them.

/ TC30 Mod's Tool Box, Step,Cup Holder #4  
I prefer to call it 'beer holder' ........ but great ideas anyway ! :thumbsup:

/ TC30 Mod's Tool Box, Step,Cup Holder #5  
This weekend I made a step for my 2000 TC30 similar to yours. I haven't painted it yet. I wondered about the step swinging in when I went to step on it - my arthritis makes me very stiff so I thought I might be shoving it in with my foot when I went to climb up. So I found an unused hole on the foot plate and dropped a rod down to the side corner of the step- works ok.
Great to see your post. I like your toolbox on the fender- I was wondering what to do about a tool box, and also your carry all on the back of the seat!

/ TC30 Mod's Tool Box, Step,Cup Holder #6  
where can i purchase tc30 mod's tool box,step,cup holder?

/ TC30 Mod's Tool Box, Step,Cup Holder #7  
where can i purchase tc30 mod's tool box,step,cup holder?

That toolbox is just like any toolbox you can buy at any hardware store. Drill some holes though the bottom and bolt to the fender.

If you go with a plastic one vs a metal one and run into something it should break before bending your fender.

/ TC30 Mod's Tool Box, Step,Cup Holder #8  
I have a larger metal ( Looks like black diamond plate ) toolbox on the other fender of mine . On the back side of it , closet to the seat , I bought one of those cup holders they use in boat's that swivel in both directions . Works o.k. , usually end up forgetting my drink anyway , it is usually still sitting on the shop steps when I bring the tractor back in .:confused3:

I don't carry a lot of tools in mine , mostly used for various lynch pins , clips , shear bolts , etc.... , think I have a BF hammer , a couple of screw drivers , fence pliers , small bolt type cutters and a couple of wrenches .

Your add on's look good and will most likely make things easier down the road .

Fred H.

Amazon.com: Shoreline Marine Drink/Mug Holder C/P Brass: Sports & Outdoors