So you think converting a Pin-On to QA is Easy!

/ So you think converting a Pin-On to QA is Easy! #81  
It's not a big deal really. I built a complete SSQA for my BX. At the time it seemed daunting but after finishing it was very simple.

Chris

/ So you think converting a Pin-On to QA is Easy! #82  
I bought the quick attach plate and a bucket for my Kubota several years ago. Since then I converted my original bucket to a QA and put a grate on the front so I can scoop up rocky soil and the dirt falls out. It's now my source of gravel.

/ So you think converting a Pin-On to QA is Easy! #83  
I'll also update this old thread with a kanondrum klitch that I noticed, maybe I missed it somewhere but the OP has Kioti, the bucket looks like my L3400 in post 1, a clear discrepancy here there or somewhere. I'm thinking of trying this next year, if only I thought of a QA when I bought my tractor.

/ So you think converting a Pin-On to QA is Easy! #84  
If you look at his original post though, you will see that at the time he had a Kubota with a LA436 loader which is what he converted.

/ So you think converting a Pin-On to QA is Easy! #85  
took my tractor to the NH dealer to get QA put on loader arms. While it was there they cut off the ears and welded on the plate. Charged me 225 for the bucket job including cutting ears and welding plate on including cost of plate. I thought they gouged me but after seeing what was involved with KOua I see I actually did ok.
Don't remember the cost of the QA on the arms but it was barely more than the cost of the QA. Some time you don't realize how good you have it

/ So you think converting a Pin-On to QA is Easy!
I'll also update this old thread with a kanondrum klitch that I noticed, maybe I missed it somewhere but the OP has Kioti, the bucket looks like my L3400 in post 1, a clear discrepancy here there or somewhere. I'm thinking of trying this next year, if only I thought of a QA when I bought my tractor.

I had a Kubota L3400hst at the time. I converted it to SSQA. I was smarter the next time, and my current Kioti tractor came with SSQA which is what I SHOULD have bought when I bought the Kubota. They had models on the lot that had SSQA, but I was too STUPID to buy it. I just didn't understand the utility of having the ability to easily remove the bucket and add other attachments like forks and grapples. Live and Learn.
I still have that Kubota bucket and use it for my "beater bucket". Since is is narrower, it is also better for digging.

/ So you think converting a Pin-On to QA is Easy!
took my tractor to the NH dealer to get QA put on loader arms. While it was there they cut off the ears and welded on the plate. Charged me 225 for the bucket job including cutting ears and welding plate on including cost of plate. I thought they gouged me but after seeing what was involved with KOua I see I actually did ok.
Don't remember the cost of the QA on the arms but it was barely more than the cost of the QA. Some time you don't realize how good you have it

Yep, you did fine..

/ So you think converting a Pin-On to QA is Easy! #89  
Hey when considering a tooth bar is one better than another? I think some go on top and some below and different brands/weights

/ So you think converting a Pin-On to QA is Easy! #90  
Hey when considering a tooth bar is one better than another? I think some go on top and some below and different brands/weights
I'm a fan of my Piranah bar. It looks like a saw blade rather than backhoe teeth on a bar. It supports &reinforces the bucket lip as well as increasing the bucket capacity very marginally.

I dont have a lit of comparison as I didnt have as my tooth bar on the L3200 & got the new L4060 with the Piranah. It doesnt interfere with backdragging at all & I've never thought about pulling it off.