JD-855 sun shade

/ JD-855 sun shade #1  

855atty

Tractor
JD855
I joined this forum because the answers to questions i've had in the past have been found on this site. Thank you all for that. Now i can save time and inquire directly of the great folks here:

Anybody built or have plans for a folding sunshade for a DEERE 855? I made a cheap wooden one some time ago but the wife destroys it everytime she drives the tractor under low hanging branches. Folding is the answer or one that will stand up to pine and oak branches up to about 5-7 inches. It's always something. Welding is no problem--can do. Just today, the wife calls and says "you'll never guess what i ran over today" The fuel cap??. Noooo, a two foot shark that someone left in our swale. What next?

Any help with the sunshade is appreciated. I'm beyond help with the other.

/ JD-855 sun shade #4  
I would keep your wife off that tractor if you want to keep it one piece , or cut those limbs LOL ! Honestly though , I have the cheap canopy they sell in Northern tools on my 755 works good for a for$150 bucks. My other tractor I have a fiberglass one that is pretty tough but they are $500 +

/ JD-855 sun shade
It's kinda fun watching my wife drive the JD. She has a smile on her face the whole time. Says she likes running over stuff with the Rhino. Can't say i blame her for having fun and getting work done at the same time. I have always been able to fix what she breaks so far.

I just want a sunshade that will work for more than a day. I'll probably weld one up myself in the near future.

Thanks for the welcome and the responses.