Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    NH 3040

Default Sims Cab arrived for my Boomer 3040

After waiting 10-12 weeks, the new Cab is here. Here's a couple photos of it on the pallet. I'll post more pics once its mounted and wired up. The Dakota Model comes prewired and pre-assembled with tilt out front and rear windows. Since we have far more cold wet weather here than hot sunshine so I opted not to get AC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0452-jpg   -img_0455-jpg   -img_0453-jpg   -img_0454-jpg  

Tractor
    Case 885, JD 730D, Ford 4000

Default Re: Sims Cab arrived for my Boomer 3040

Quote Originally Posted by brewdog View Post
    Since we have far more cold wet weather here than hot sunshine so I opted not to get AC.
    I hope you don't end up regretting that decision. A/C is a big nut to crack, but it's often well worth it.

Best of luck with the install.
    We have too much gun control.
    What we need is more idiot control.

Tractor
    NH 3040

Quote Originally Posted by RickB View Post
    I hope you don't end up regretting that decision. A/C is a big nut to crack, but it's often well worth it.

Best of luck with the install.
    The last couple weeks of hot weather have my wondering. Thanks!

Tractor
    MF GC2410TLB

After waiting 10-12 weeks, the new Cab is here. Here's a couple photos of it on the pallet. I'll post more pics once its mounted and wired up. The Dakota Model comes prewired and pre-assembled with tilt out front and rear windows. Since we have far more cold wet weather here than hot sunshine so I opted not to get AC.
    No A/C for me, but I did get the heater and never regretted it, . My dealer installed it and put the heater up near the roof next to the fix panel opposite the door ( I only have one door to enter ). Good luck with your cab and enjoy, . KC
    2009 MF GC2410TLB; Sims Cab; MF 2360 Snow Blower; MF 2340 Dozer Blade; Woods HC54 rotary rear cutter. Frontier 48" BB. KC

Tractor
    NH 3040

Quote Originally Posted by MF RED in MT View Post
    No A/C for me, but I did get the heater and never regretted it, . My dealer installed it and put the heater up near the roof next to the fix panel opposite the door ( I only have one door to enter ). Good luck with your cab and enjoy, . KC
    I'm having the dealer install mine too. I'll give the roof mount some thought. Good to hear you like your Cab. Thanks!

Tractor
    Big & Small one :)

Now that's a great looking cab. Can't wait to see it on the machine. Your going to enjoy that purchase.
    ...Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude...

Visit us on the web @ www.specialtyrepairs.ca

YouTube Video's: http://www.youtube.com/user/7863348?feature=guide

2011 Kubota 5740/854 FEL/L2674 Blower/Artic Angle blade with 3rd function set up,Rain Tracker Wiper system, custom built vertical exhaust,Grammer Air Ride Seat and other custom stuff
    2013 Kubota BX25D with many mods
    Kubota ZTR ZG 222 Z
    Custom Toyota Fork Lift

Tractor
    NH 3040

Quote Originally Posted by 4shorts View Post
    Now that's a great looking cab. Can't wait to see it on the machine. Your going to enjoy that purchase.
    Thanks 4shorts. I'm excited to put it on. Wow, I checked out your snow plow build and your videos, some outstanding work you did there. After watching your video on snow plowing, I'm considering building a plow like yours before winter. I've always used my FEL bucket, but its so much slower that with a plow. You were smoking fast on the asphault in the video. That kubota you have is super nice. Thanks again, I'll post more pics later.

Tractor
    Big & Small one :)

Thanks 4shorts. I'm excited to put it on. Wow, I checked out your snow plow build and your videos, some outstanding work you did there. After watching your video on snow plowing, I'm considering building a plow like yours before winter. I've always used my FEL bucket, but its so much slower that with a plow. You were smoking fast on the asphault in the video. That kubota you have is super nice. Thanks again, I'll post more pics later.
    Man when you get that thing on you'll never want to get out of it Your going to be spoiled after this you know glad you enjoyed seeing my mods. The blade works great. Had a couple of friends on here that copied the design and they said there's was working great as well. It's way faster than a bucket. Ya i kind of go a little fast plowing snow but time is money in this business. If you go at the blade and have any questions feel free to PM me.

Don't forget to post pics of that nice cab installed.I'll be waiting

...Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude...

Visit us on the web @ www.specialtyrepairs.ca

YouTube Video's: http://www.youtube.com/user/7863348?feature=guide

2011 Kubota 5740/854 FEL/L2674 Blower/Artic Angle blade with 3rd function set up,Rain Tracker Wiper system, custom built vertical exhaust,Grammer Air Ride Seat and other custom stuff
    2013 Kubota BX25D with many mods
    Kubota ZTR ZG 222 Z
    Custom Toyota Fork Lift

Tractor
    NH 3040

The Cab is mounted on the tractor now and the dealer installed the accessories. He said it fit like a glove and bolted up nicely. I really like how the windshield and rear window kick out for extra ventilation. I'll post more pictures soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0470-jpg   -img_0471-jpg   -img_0472-jpg   -img_0473-jpg  

Tractor
    Deere 655ZTrak, Deere 4720 Cab, 400 X

B-dog- Just out of curiosity did you check out a Curtiss Cab as well? If so what made you go for the Sims?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast