Sims Cab arrived for my Boomer 3040

/ Sims Cab arrived for my Boomer 3040 #1  

brewdog

Gold Member
Tractor
NH 3040
After waiting 10-12 weeks, the new Cab is here. Here's a couple photos of it on the pallet. I'll post more pics once its mounted and wired up. The Dakota Model comes prewired and pre-assembled with tilt out front and rear windows. Since we have far more cold wet weather here than hot sunshine so I opted not to get AC.

Attachments

• IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0452.jpg
    673 KB · Views: 725
  • IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    787.8 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    750.7 KB · Views: 490
   / Sims Cab arrived for my Boomer 3040 #2  
Since we have far more cold wet weather here than hot sunshine so I opted not to get AC.

I hope you don't end up regretting that decision. A/C is a big nut to crack, but it's often well worth it.

Best of luck with the install.

/ Sims Cab arrived for my Boomer 3040
I hope you don't end up regretting that decision. A/C is a big nut to crack, but it's often well worth it.

Best of luck with the install.

The last couple weeks of hot weather have my wondering. Thanks!

/ Sims Cab arrived for my Boomer 3040 #4  
After waiting 10-12 weeks, the new Cab is here. Here's a couple photos of it on the pallet. I'll post more pics once its mounted and wired up. The Dakota Model comes prewired and pre-assembled with tilt out front and rear windows. Since we have far more cold wet weather here than hot sunshine so I opted not to get AC.

No A/C for me, but I did get the heater and never regretted it, :thumbsup:. My dealer installed it and put the heater up near the roof next to the fix panel opposite the door ( I only have one door to enter ). Good luck with your cab and enjoy, :cool:. KC :D :D :D:D

No A/C for me, but I did get the heater and never regretted it, :thumbsup:. My dealer installed it and put the heater up near the roof next to the fix panel opposite the door ( I only have one door to enter ). Good luck with your cab and enjoy, :cool:. KC :D :D :D:D

I'm having the dealer install mine too. I'll give the roof mount some thought. Good to hear you like your Cab. Thanks!

/ Sims Cab arrived for my Boomer 3040 #6  
Now that's a great looking cab. Can't wait to see it on the machine. Your going to enjoy that purchase.

Now that's a great looking cab. Can't wait to see it on the machine. Your going to enjoy that purchase.

Thanks 4shorts. I'm excited to put it on. Wow, I checked out your snow plow build and your videos, some outstanding work you did there. After watching your video on snow plowing, I'm considering building a plow like yours before winter. I've always used my FEL bucket, but its so much slower that with a plow. You were smoking fast on the asphault in the video. That Kubota you have is super nice. Thanks again, I'll post more pics later.

/ Sims Cab arrived for my Boomer 3040 #8  
Thanks 4shorts. I'm excited to put it on. Wow, I checked out your snow plow build and your videos, some outstanding work you did there. After watching your video on snow plowing, I'm considering building a plow like yours before winter. I've always used my FEL bucket, but its so much slower that with a plow. You were smoking fast on the asphault in the video. That Kubota you have is super nice. Thanks again, I'll post more pics later.

Man when you get that thing on you'll never want to get out of it :laughing: Your going to be spoiled after this you know :D glad you enjoyed seeing my mods. The blade works great. Had a couple of friends on here that copied the design and they said there's was working great as well. It's way faster than a bucket. Ya i kind of go a little fast plowing snow but time is money in this business. If you go at the blade and have any questions feel free to PM me.

Don't forget to post pics of that nice cab installed.I'll be waiting :thumbsup:

The Cab is mounted on the tractor now and the dealer installed the accessories. He said it fit like a glove and bolted up nicely. I really like how the windshield and rear window kick out for extra ventilation. I'll post more pictures soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 486
   / Sims Cab arrived for my Boomer 3040 #10  
B-dog- Just out of curiosity did you check out a Curtiss Cab as well? If so what made you go for the Sims?