Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks

/ Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks #1  

DennisFolsom

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 4600, John Deere X380
After reviewing a few threads about bucket hooks, I did a Google search and found the following web site:

Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks

I ordered a set of three of Ken's hooks. I received them today and installed them this evening. I put one in the top middle of my bucket, and one by each loader arm. I set these outer hooks up so that the inner bolt aligns with the outer loader arm bracket. That gives me a little more span (than centering on the brackets), without seriously compromising strength. I should be able to chain stumps to the bucket now!:)

They appear to be very well made. You can see them on Ken's web site. I plan to post a photo of my installation soon, but not tonight. It's late already.

By the way, it turns out that the Ken who makes these hooks is a fellow TBNer - kennyd.

/ Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks #2  
Kenny is a good guy, and I consider him to be the go to guy concerning hydraulics.

/ Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks
Here are two photos of my bucket hook installation, and a photo of them earning their keep today.

I like these hooks, and recommend them highly.

Attachments

• P1030865.JPG
    P1030865.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 895
  • P1030867.JPG
    P1030867.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 917
  • P1030873.JPG
    P1030873.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 865
   / Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks #4  
This reminds me.....I promised Ken a photo. :eek:

I bought a set of these and gave them to my son-in-law for his new JD 3032 tractor / loader. I'm not sure if he put them on yet....but I promised Ken a picture when he got 'em on.

To me...these are a good deal for CUT's when you don't have a welder. Anyone can drill a hole and bolt 'em on near the bucket's curl cylinders....and they should work great.

Nice product Ken.