Vertical Exhaust kit for Mahindra 3016

/ Vertical Exhaust kit for Mahindra 3016 #1  

Bevo92

Tractor
Mahindra 3016
my Mahindra 3016 vents it exhaust forwards and underneath the tractor. When I'm fairly stationary, i'm sucking exhaust fumes and get nausiated within 15 minutes. I'd like to modify the exhaust to vent above my head. I haven't found any aftermarket kits or any comments on how to do this. Any ideas? Is there an aftermarket site where this sort of thing can be found?

/ Vertical Exhaust kit for Mahindra 3016 #2  
my Mahindra 3016 vents it exhaust forwards and underneath the tractor. When I'm fairly stationary, i'm sucking exhaust fumes and get nausiated within 15 minutes. I'd like to modify the exhaust to vent above my head. I haven't found any aftermarket kits or any comments on how to do this. Any ideas? Is there an aftermarket site where this sort of thing can be found?

First of all welcome to the site. I know what your talking about when it comes to the fumes. I fabricated my own kit for my Kubota. You can click on the link below and you might get a few ideas on how to build your own kit. You might also want to post in the Mahindra section of this site to see if anyone else found a remedy to the problem. Good luck.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/214487-kubota-grand-l-5740hstc3-stack.html