Converting a ford 1700 into forklift

/ Converting a ford 1700 into forklift #81  
Wow great job. And thanks for the brass not sticking part I never thought of or knew that I will store that info for my next time..
And thanks for the bale trailer pic also..
Im a former 1700 owner it was my first new tractor and served me good so this hits home for me

/ Converting a ford 1700 into forklift #82  
I thought of this thread a few weeks ago. You do an awesome job altogether. What's your use going to be for the forklift?

/ Converting a ford 1700 into forklift #83  
Ryan, glad to see your back to work on the 1700 and congrats on all the new things in your life. I have been wanting to put a wider set of steer tires on my 1900 and your project is giving me some good ideas. Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming.
Bill

/ Converting a ford 1700 into forklift
Thanks guys for all the kind comments. As for my occupation im a equipment operator at coal mine. So i dont make as much money as i could doin this kinda work. But my plan is to work my into a AG repair and fabrication shop maybe. My uses for the forklift will be to use around the shop for doing repairs on dozers and such and for material moving such as steel.

/ Converting a ford 1700 into forklift #86  
Great project. Great effort.

I always dreamed of a setup like this for mowing around my hundreds of cedar trees. Most of the trimming is done in reverse to reach in under the low branches and for better maneuverability. This setup would be a lot more comfortable. (The Power Trac style tractor guys are probably thinking "We told you so!)

/ Converting a ford 1700 into forklift #87  
Ryan, great job on your all terrain forklift! It looks better and better each tome you post. :thumbsup:

Hi guys just wanted let everyone know that forklift has been put on back burner again kinda. My lil boy was just born jan 10th so thats took some of my extra time. And i have few customer projects i have been working on. Just got done Working on a 450c dozer needed some minor repairs. Sold my custom built round bale wagon. Then quoted that guy a price on building a gooseneck log trailer from the ground up to his specs. Then me and my buddy are getting ready to start repairing, sandblasting, painting a oliver 1950 with mfwd. Its not for show just want clean it up for working use.

image-2504989810.jpg

image-318762058.jpg

image-4097673472.jpg

image-867245136.jpg

image-969957575.jpg

image-1651458442.jpg

image-228167991.jpg

image-2190491827.jpg