homemade cab

/ homemade cab #11  
Exceptional Job , Very nice !

/ homemade cab #12  
Wow - Nice job. Please post more pics. Do you have any pictures in build process. It looks great.

/ homemade cab #13  
I've been lurking on this site for a few years, and only posted a few times....I built my cab, but still was amazed at other posters project built cabs....they are awsome........as is your's!!!
It almost makes me ashamed of posting pictures of my project.....after seeing yours!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!!!

/ homemade cab #15  
That's a sweet enclosure! Now tell me about that '70-'72 Cutlass convertible I see sitting next to the tractor. :thumbsup:

/ homemade cab #16  
EXCELLENT JOB!

Where did you purchase your wiper assembly from? I need one for my cab.

Mike

/ homemade cab #17  
I wonder if some mass loaded vinyl in the right locations would be able to quiet the HST. I used this on my recording studio and it is often used in vehicles to quiet the road noise. If that seems like an option let me konw and I will hook you up with where I got mine.

/ homemade cab
That's a sweet enclosure! Now tell me about that '70-'72 Cutlass convertible I see sitting next to the tractor. :thumbsup:

thats an all original 71 442 conv dual gate hurst auto on the floor 455 air p/s p/b 62,000 miles. my dad bought it in california in 1972. i bought it from him 15 years ago. now i just need take a year or more to put it new again. may cause a divorce so a bit reluctant for now. ha! its a very rare car and proud to own it.

/ homemade cab
I wonder if some mass loaded vinyl in the right locations would be able to quiet the HST. I used this on my recording studio and it is often used in vehicles to quiet the road noise. If that seems like an option let me konw and I will hook you up with where I got mine.

I will do the sound deadening as i go. for now its ok. no sound resonance, just loud because hst is enclosed. acoustic vinyl would def help that. will keep in mind for sure. thanks

/ homemade cab #20  
thats an all original 71 442 conv dual gate hurst auto on the floor 455 air p/s p/b 62,000 miles. my dad bought it in california in 1972. i bought it from him 15 years ago. now i just need take a year or more to put it new again. may cause a divorce so a bit reluctant for now. ha! its a very rare car and proud to own it.

I currently own an '85 442, love the '70-'72 GM A- body cars! I'm president of a charitable car club and I have owned a bunch of performance cars. A lot of them when they were too new to be classics! :D
You should restore that thing and enjoy it.:cool::thumbsup: