Front fenders

/ Front fenders #1  

RyGuy24

Tractor
Landini 1-55
Does anyone know of a supplier for aftermarket front fenders? Something you could pick out by tire size then build your own brackets. I want to put a set on my landini 1-55 (dk55) but don't want to dish out $1000 for 'brand' name plastic.

/ Front fenders #2  
Does anyone know of a supplier for aftermarket front fenders? Something you could pick out by tire size then build your own brackets. I want to put a set on my landini 1-55 (dk55) but don't want to dish out $1000 for 'brand' name plastic.

I seem to remember 4SHORTS had some on his Kubota, but I could be dreaming it.

/ Front fenders
4shorts does have them on his Kubota but they came with it as a standard feature from what I've read. I googled the nameplate information he wrote and the fenders do exist but I can't find a Canadian supplier for them.

/ Front fenders #4  
Use trailer fenders!

/ Front fenders
I looked at a ton of trailer fenders today online and they are priced good but my front tires are 14x17.5 and I cant seem to find any wide enough to cover the whole face of the tire.

/ Front fenders #6  
One option may be to buy 4 and split them off center and weld the largest pieces back together.

/ Front fenders
That is certainly a possibility if I decide to go with steel, but I've read where the plastic ones tend to hold up better/don't rust, etc. The same company that made the plastic ones on 4shorts Kubota shows all different sizes of fenders on their website but I just cant find a north American distributor. I would think there must be plastic/rubber 'trailer' fenders 14+" wide out there somewhere for something like $100 compared to the $700ish for one designed to fit a Kubota. Thanks for the thoughts! Keep them coming!

/ Front fenders #8  
Why not buy a plastic 50 gallon barrel and cut to size.

/ Front fenders
My thoughts are if I can find fender that fits the tire properly I can make it look as good as factory. I don't think barrel idea, although it would function 100% and is a good idea, would give me the look I'm after.