• IMG_1411[1].JPG
    IMG_1411[1].JPG
    381.3 KB · Views: 753
  • IMG_1412[1].JPG
    IMG_1412[1].JPG
    471 KB · Views: 540
   / Kens Bucket hooks Price worth it? #23  
Here is Grab Hook and D-ring Setup I made for a friends Kioti fel Bucket

Nice job-can you tell me why you welded the D-rings facing the sides of the bucket and not to the front/rear of the bucket? This is just an "ask" as I have no opinion.

/ Kens Bucket hooks Price worth it? #24  
Nice job-can you tell me why you welded the D-rings facing the sides of the bucket and not to the front/rear of the bucket? This is just an "ask" as I have no opinion.

Put rings that way so they did not flop back and forth when dumping load. Also if what to use ratchet traps for strapping an item bigger than the bucket it would be easier to use.
You can hang deer spreader on each side of the bucket.:thumbsup:

/ Kens Bucket hooks Price worth it? #25  
If you don't weld, they are a good alternative. You are paying for the convenience of being able to just bolt them on and go. FWIW, Ken is a good guy and I wouldn't hesitate to support him if I were in the market for bolt-on hooks.
+1:cool::D:cool:

/ Kens Bucket hooks Price worth it? #26  
Tow Hooks - JCWhitney

bolt on hooks.... less than $20. not exactly the same as grab hooks but if your looking to pinch a penny.... they will work just fine. (infact a number of members have them bolted to there bucket.

/ Kens Bucket hooks Price worth it? #27  
You spent 13k on a tractor and the dealer won't weld them on for free?

/ Kens Bucket hooks Price worth it?
swick1 said:
You spent 13k on a tractor and the dealer won't weld them on for free?

Dealer won't do it. Didn't want the liability on their hands. Believe me I tried.

/ Kens Bucket hooks Price worth it? #30  
I think you answered your own question when you named this thread?;)- Is the price worth it?- >No<:2cents:
No one gets rich in the tractor accessory market. Everyone has different production costs, etc. From all appearances Ken's product appears to be a good value. Obviously others have a contrary opinion to yours but thankfully America is still the place we can voice our opinions freely. How much longer is another question...................