Strobes

/ Strobes #1  

jb62901

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
I get out on the road from time to time, thought this would only help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxIfHJildxI]May 5, 2012 8:46 PM - YouTube[/ame]

/ Strobes #2  
That might be like bugs to a night light for the drunks out there if you are running around in the dark. Nice set up though they should be able to see that.

/ Strobes #5  
In most states it is illegal to shine a white light rearward on a road.

/ Strobes #7  
Wow, that's wild. Your right up there with the trucks spreading salt on the interstates.

/ Strobes #8  
Toyboy said:
Wow, that's wild. Your right up there with the trucks spreading salt on the interstates.

I was thinking the same thing.

/ Strobes #9  
I have red strobes on the back of one tractor along with white work lights. Well i was about 2 miles from home a couple of winters ago coming home in a blizzard when i was pulled over by a county Sherrif. (Mind you now visibility was about 100 feet or less when he stopped me) Well he told me my lights were a distraction. With that comment i was irritated to say the least and asked him if he had anyproblem seeing me? His responce was only the red lights not the whites. These are the same as plows, wreckers and fire trucks have on them, and their purpose was to be seen. He issued me a ticket and told me not to get smart with him or i'de get another ticket. I took the tractor to my court date to show the judge, he just laughed at the ticket and the officer (whom was there), the judge gave the officer an ear full and tossed the ticket with no court charges. I just bought 2 more sets for my other machines. In my opinion i want to distract people and be seen . . .John

/ Strobes
While going down the road I have been passed two times by the local Sheriff Dept one time in the evening and during the day. Also have been passed by the Mi State Police, no problems. My intent at 8 mph going down the road is to be seen. Our local Sheriff has white strobes in there rear back up lights also.

All rears on

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jPpVjm9MM]May 7, 2012 6:25 AM - YouTube[/ame]