carry-all for back of tractor

/ carry-all for back of tractor #21  
Here is a little quickie built for a neighbor a few years ago. Took about 3/4 hours.

Bottom is 1/4" diamond plate and it is strong enough that a small trailer could be towed with it.

I offered to paint it pink to match his undies. For some reason he declined. :confused3::laughing:

View attachment 271562View attachment 271563

I think that is kinda what I want for the front end. It looks like I could attach it through the existing holes on the FEL edge.

As to color, Pink would work. Let's you get in touch with your feminine side kinda like the Bullbreakers Foot picture in another thread. :laughing:

/ carry-all for back of tractor #22  
I think that is kinda what I want for the front end. It looks like I could attach it through the existing holes on the FEL edge.

As to color, Pink would work. Let's you get in touch with your feminine side kinda like the Bullbreakers Foot picture in another thread. :laughing:

Quick & easy & cheap. Just bunch of stuff I had laying round. See what you have and throw 1 together.

neighbor is a homophobic, just had to rub it in a little. In the middle picture you can see a little pink paint. :D

/ carry-all for back of tractor #23  
Quick & easy & cheap. Just bunch of stuff I had laying round. See what you have and throw 1 together.

neighbor is a homophobic, just had to rub it in a little. In the middle picture you can see a little pink paint. :D

I am one of those type also-- I'm a lesbian (hope this don't get me in trouble):eek:

/ carry-all for back of tractor #24  
I am one of those type also-- I'm a lesbian (hope this don't get me in trouble):eek:

Hope we don't get in trouble for High jacking.:laughing:

A few years ago I was doing a job up the road a ways. Couple of gals (Very hefty gals) got to talking with me. Some how the conversation got around to Dill Pickles. In invited them down to have 1 (yes it was to eat.)

He showed up and could not stand for me to be having girls over. He "follow me home and I'll give you a whole Jar of pickles".

He and the girls left. Those gals were about as Gay as you can get. Not a problem letting him have them.:D

/ carry-all for back of tractor #25  
phiferpharm said:

Me too! I LOVE WOMEN!
:D
David

/ carry-all for back of tractor #26  
I looked long and hard at a carry-all but decided to go with pallet forks and then get a a couple of the large plastic collapsible skid boxes. I have one set up for tool and another I just leave empty and use it for hauling things like firewood - that is until I saw one of the threads here where he stacked the firewood on a skid and handled it that way. The pallet forks looked like an even better idea.
You can still build a special tool box if you want and pick it up with the pallet forks. This system would give you much more flexibility

/ carry-all for back of tractor #27  
Me too! I LOVE WOMEN!
:D
David

Glad you got it! One of the ladies I worked with at the school board and I went out to lunch one day and I noticed she seemed to be checking out the same people I was. I said something that made her tell me she played for the same team. That was my comeback to her - me to, I"m a lesbian. She is the lady who gave me Elvis, my pet mini-pig a few months ago, so she didn't get too offended I guess.

/ carry-all for back of tractor #28  
I looked long and hard at a carry-all but decided to go with pallet forks and then get a a couple of the large plastic collapsible skid boxes. I have one set up for tool and another I just leave empty and use it for hauling things like firewood - that is until I saw one of the threads here where he stacked the firewood on a skid and handled it that way. The pallet forks looked like an even better idea.
You can still build a special tool box if you want and pick it up with the pallet forks. This system would give you much more flexibility

Do you remember where you got it?

/ carry-all for back of tractor #29  
StanR said:
I made this one with sides and storage compartment.. sold with that tractor... might have to make another one very handy

Very nice!!! One more item for my to- do list.
Thanks

/ carry-all for back of tractor #30  
Guys.......... Keep in mind I LOWERED the 3pt pin attachments 9" because my tractor will go that much lower than the original pin locations on the carrier.

You will have to put the tractor and carrier on a level surface and see what the difference is in locations.
Have not seen this done anywhere else, just figured it out while scratching my head for a while.

My tractor is only rated for 800# and I can lift 40 landscape blocks at 20# each. Seems 45 blocks are too much.

Now with the 3pt all the way up I have had 1600# of sand in buckets on the carrier and it worked and moved it fine.
Granted I moved it very slow and easy, and it was reasonably level where I moved it. Didn't have the FEL on at the time, but did have the MMM on and the front end was still very light.

Your equipment capacities may very.
Keep safe.