How do you carry your chainsaw ?

/ How do you carry your chainsaw ? #52  
I would suggest NOT just putting it in your bucket. It is theoretically possible that the saw could bounce out and get run over by the tractor. Theoretically....JayC

I do carry mine in the bucket, still. Although nowadays I put a big orange cone in too so that I can see it sticking up out of the bucket and remember I have stuff in the bucket.

I had a brain fart one time and dropped the bucket, picked up a load of dirt and rocks and transported it to another location and only realized I forgot the chainsaw was still in the bucket after I dumped it. Had to disassemble the entire saw to get all the impacted dirt and pebbles out of it. The wonder is I didn't destroy it.

/ How do you carry your chainsaw ? #53  
In the bucket of the tractor along with a jug of gas and a jug of chain oil.

/ How do you carry your chainsaw ? #54  
I take it that you never put the ROPS up?
That's correct. I have flat ground and LOTS of trees...that ROPS will catch a limb and bring the front end 3 feet off the ground in a HURRY....safer to leave it down.

/ How do you carry your chainsaw ? #57  
Like this:

20140401_144606.jpg

/ How do you carry your chainsaw ? #58  
I do carry mine in the bucket, still. Although nowadays I put a big orange cone in too so that I can see it sticking up out of the bucket and remember I have stuff in the bucket.

I had a brain fart one time and dropped the bucket, picked up a load of dirt and rocks and transported it to another location and only realized I forgot the chainsaw was still in the bucket after I dumped it. Had to disassemble the entire saw to get all the impacted dirt and pebbles out of it. The wonder is I didn't destroy it.

I've done the same thing basically.. had the saw on a load of wood in the bucket, then forgot about the saw and 'dumped' it with the wood. Lucky, like you, no damage.
I used to carry it secured by the bar, but bent the bar the first or second time I ran over a stump. Got to put on a chassis mount.

/ How do you carry your chainsaw ? #59  
I can carry up to three chainsaws each in their individual holders.

I carry my Stihl MS 362 CM in a holder mounted on the right side FEL frame. I carry my MS 440 Magnum and my Husky 350 both in their holders on my carry-all that's attached to my BB.

Here's a pic showing all three holders, although the Husky is not mounted. After getting my MS 362 CM, I don't have much use for the Husky.....

IMG_20141226_103347092Large_zps6f083d4f.jpg

/ How do you carry your chainsaw ? #60  
Let's see, 2 chainsaws, fuel, an AR, if you only had a coffee maker, you'd be all set.