LED Lights

/ LED Lights #21  
Has anyone replaces their tractor light with LED light. I have a tractor with a cab and I am thinking of replacing the lights with LED lights on the cab.

Mark
Yes, I needed to free up some Amps on the alternator so i could run a halogen work light. I swapped out my head lights for LEDS.
1156's dropped right in the socket. I think I paid 10 bucks a piece at the time.

/ LED Lights #23  
My local Mills Fleet farm just started carrying LED tractor lights, 4" 600 lumin($55). I want to switch out my lights, but they work fine with my BX and can't justify $150 when the normal ones work fine with my tractor. The brand of lights is Blazer.

/ LED Lights #26  
2 weeks is more like it,
but if you need them now you can pay 2-5 times as much from the guy who waited 2-3 weeks

/ LED Lights #28  
I got tired of paying the Honda dealer almost $3 apiece for the little plastic push buttons that secure plastic body panels (in my case, the pan under the engine which has to come off to change the oil) and decided to order what seemed like the identical ones from China: $5 for 30, with shipping. They came pretty quickly, and look and work just like the dealer's. I am okay with trying stuff from there now.

/ LED Lights #29  
There is a US place carrying the LED lights called tractorhelp.com. They also carry HID lights for a lot of tractors too I think.