LED Lights

/ LED Lights #31  
I love the light and lower power draw of LEDs, but I need the heat generated by the halogens to keep the snow & ice from building up on the lights.

/ LED Lights #33  
Are they standard replacement bulbs? Type aircraft? wig wag?

Yes, they have drop in replacements. $229-$350 range.

If you see these, you will want it. They are really bright, even brighter than the HID lights.

Anyone who flies at night, should definitely invest in this.

/ LED Lights #34  
There is a US place carrying the LED lights called tractorhelp.com. They also carry HID lights for a lot of tractors too I think.

I wish I had known about them a little over a month ago. I bought a pair of 48w led work lights direct from China since I couldn't find any online from US companies that were that high of wattage. Delivered in 2 weeks they were $120. I would have gladly paid the US middleman an extra $10 apiece to get them sooner. As to the light output - all I have to say is holy helicopters batman - these are not your wimpy led flashlight bulbs. I had a couple of JD 55w oval worklights that were bright enough (one got cracked), but these 48w led worklights are like quasars. At a total of 7w less each light, the light output rivals some automotive highbeams. The best part is there's less glare than the JD ones when sitting in the seat. I have the worklights mounted in heavy duty brushguards just above the JD turn signals on the rops & had been getting some glare. Glad tractorhelp.com started carrying them at a good price.

/ LED Lights #36  
Forget wasting its power as a simple backup light- use it as a thruster to propel your vehicle backwards using its photon beam!

/ LED Lights #37  
I've got HID's for headlights and LED's on the tractor for work lights. When I come along, flowers bloom, birds chirp, etc etc etc. Neighbor is asking if she can borrow the tractor instead of going tanning. LOL

/ LED Lights #39  
   / LED Lights #40  
Saw the XK Glow ones and Northern tool. Pricey! The ones from Tractorhelp.com are $55 each right now.